𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

real life!

Felicity tugged Drew out on the balcony of her apartment, closing the sliding door behind them. She wanted to have at least some sort of privacy, part of her just knew that this conversation wasn't going to be the slightest bit comfortable. "So you can hook up with Austin no big deal, but when it comes to me it is?"

The Pankow girl was shocked. He just was getting straight to the point, no sugar coating anything today. "That's not how it is, Drew. There are no feelings involved with Austin, no strings attached." He leaned back against the railing, his eyes focusing in on the blonde. "Why'd you break it off?"

She hated having conversations like this, they always gave her so much anxiety. "Because you fell in love with me." Felicity's voice was quiet. The atmosphere out on the balcony changed quickly, both parties becoming visibly uncomfortable. "Is that really such a bad thing?" Drew's voice was equally as quiet as the girl's.

"When you're afraid of falling in love it fucking is. We made a deal, Drew. No feelings, just sex... and you broke that rule. The one rule I had." Drew didn't understand where Felicity was coming from. Who could be afraid of falling in love? Love was such an amazing thing to the Starkey boy and he had found it with the Pankow girl, and it killed him that she didn't reciprocate those feelings."Why're you so afraid?"

Felicity took a deep breath. Only her family knew the reason behind her fear. All of her friends attributed the thought that Felicity had high standards for partners to be the reason that she was single, but that was far from the case. "Because the last person who fell in love with me left me high and dry. Fuck, Drew, he messed me up so bad I almost killed myself! Ask Rudy."

Drew was speechless.

Then he was furious.

Who in their right might could hurt someone as perfect as Felicity Pankow? She deserved the world and nothing less. His eyes found hers and his heart broke at the tears silently rolling down her cheeks. "I... I'm so sorry, Fiz." He crossed the small distance between them and wrapped his arms around her small frame. The girl melted into his arms, letting her tears fall more freely now.

If Felicity was being honest, she'd missed being in his arms. His familiar scent was comforting to her. The friendship she'd made with Drew the summer before was so valuable to her and she cursed herself every day for allowing them to screw it up by agreeing to be friends with benefits. That stupid agreement was where everything started to go wrong for the two. They were both hurting for different reasons and found each other as a perfect escape.

"We can keep doing this, but you can't fall in love with me. You hear me, Starkey?" Felicity mumbled against the boy's lips.

Drew kissed her once more before responding, his hands roaming her naked body, "Deal, Pankow."

"Then we may continue." she smirked, her lips moving from Drew's lips to his neck. He let out a soft moan at the feeling of Felicity sucking and nibbling on the soft skin of his neck.

One of his hands squeezed her waist, his other lifting her face back up to his. He smashed his lips back into hers, smiling against her. "I could get used to this. You know, the thrill of being caught at any second is quite sex-"

"Shut up and fuck me, Starkey."

"Don't have to ask me twice."

"What was Elaine doing in your room today?" Felicity's voice was quiet as she pulled Drew from his thoughts. The boy blushed deeply after realizing what he had been thinking about. He sure was thankful the blonde still had her face pressed against his chest. "Uh, well, I was actually telling her how it wasn't her place to talk to you about... it."

Felicity took a step back, "You stood up for me?" Drew nodded, his hand reaching out and cupping her cheek. "Always, Fiz." He softly smiled, brushing away a stray tear. "Only Rudy and I get to mess with you about stuff you do." Both of them chuckled at his statement.

A moment of silence passed, the two still staring at each other, and Drew's hand still on the girl's face. "Can we be friends now at least?" He questioned. The girl leaned her face against his hand, raising her eyebrows at him, "Best friends?"

"Deal, best friends, Fiz."

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗!!

𝚒 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜;)

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚒𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢! 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝟷𝙺!!!