𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

real life !

"Who's picking us up again?" Rudy questioned, grabbing the last of their bags from the conveyor belt. A smirk played on Felicity's face. "Austin and Haeven." She walked on ahead of her brother, completely aware of the flustered look on his face.

"Fiz!" Her nickname was called out as she exited the airport. The blonde girl increased her speed, closing the space between her and one of her best friends. "Haev!" The younger North sibling embraced the older Pankow, both smiling brightly.

Felicity separated from the girl and went over to the boy, pulling Austin in for a hug. "I wanted to thank you two for picking us up so obnoxiously early." She wasn't lying, it was currently 7:34am in South Carolina. The North siblings, however, would do anything for their friends and that included picking them up from airports early in the morning.

Austin ruffled her hair, earning a glare from the shorter girl. "Rudy!" Haeven basically screamed. She ran over to the boy, all but leaping into his arms. Rudy caught the girl, his arms wrapping around her waist. He'd missed her a lot. Felicity caught her brother's eyes, wiggling her eyebrows at him. The boy immediately flipped off his sister, hating when she teased him.

"Alright love birds, in the car we go!" Austin called out. Felicity controlled her laughter, watching as the two younger siblings jumped away from each other. Her eyes met Austin's the two smirking at each other. "This is going to be a great summer."

"That it is, Pankow."

felicitypankow posted a photo!

Liked by austinnorth55, rudypankow, and 525,963 othersfelicitypankow& so it begins !

felicitypankow
& so it begins !

tagged: haevnorth

view all comments

madisonbaileybabe you're already there?? i thought you guys were coming in late tonight

felicitypankow we left late last night💗 @madisonbaileybabe

rudeth 2/4 my fav girls🤩 @haevnorth @felicitypankow
liked by drewstarkey & 1,893 others

lilah.pate my loves💜💜💜

drewstarkey obx isn't ready for these 2 😎
liked by felicitypankow & 2,031 others

elameeeee cute

madelyncline i'm gonna come hug you after you take your nap🥺

felicitypankow come cuddle with me💙 @madelyncline

madelyncline YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE

user1 mads said "you wanna see some real speed?"👀

hichasestokes and there you go again stealing my girlfriend fiz geez
liked by madelyncline & 2,112

felicitypankow they don't call me bi queen for nothing, chaseypoo 👑 @hichasestokes

jonathandavissofficial i'm so ready for this season wow

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚔𝚎𝚢 𝚊 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚑 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕

𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 + 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝??