𝚝𝚠𝚘

real life !

"Baby brother!" Rudy's eyes flickered over to his sister's. Contrary to what she had told Drew, the Pankow's were not having a family dinner that night. The two siblings were actually finishing packing their bags and heading to the airport to fly from Alaska to Charleston, South Carolina. Their trip being so much longer than the others.

At the request of their mother, Rudy had traveled back home for a few weeks to visit family before it was time to film. Instead of joining her brother in LA, Felicity thought it'd be best for her to go home to Alaska. It was in those few weeks that Rudy had come home from Los Angeles, however, that Felicity finally heard back from Jonas Pate regarding the fate of her possible spot as a character on the show.

In the middle of a random Sunday afternoon, Jonas called Felicity to let her know that she'd secured the role of Fallon Thornton alongside one of her closer friends Haeven North, who had landed the role of Aoife Thornton. They were 2 new characters being introduced in season 2.

"What do ya need, Sis?" The girl fell down on her brother's bed, a groan escaping her mouth. "We see everyone tomorrow." Rudy nodded, getting up from the floor and sitting down next to Felicity. "And? Shouldn't you be excited?"

He picked up a strand of her hair and began to fiddle with it, "Or are you still milking that drama you had with Drew at the end of the summer?" Felicity glared at her younger brother. "I'm not milking anything, Ru. We made a promise and he broke it. You know how I am with promises."

Rudy rolled his eyes, letting go of her hair, before falling back next to her. "At least you don't have to face the one person you had a crush on all of last summer knowing that don't feel remotely the same." The girl sat up quickly, now staring down at her brother. What was he talking about?

Normally, the Pankow siblings told each other everything. Except, apparently, they both kept at least one secret from the other the year prior.

"Um, who are you talking about exactly?" She watched him, the boy avoiding making eye contact. "There's only 2 girls on the show and then one other sister who came to set. So, i'm very intrigued as to who it could be. Ya know, since only 1 of them is single at the moment."

Rudy covered his face with his hands, "It may or may not be Haeven." Felicity shrieked. Haeven was Austin's younger sister. The girl a whole 2 years younger than Rudy. "Little baby, Haev? Holy shit that's so cute!"

The blonde boy sat up, shoving his sister slightly. "You can't tell anybody, ok?" She held up a 3 finger salute, "Scouts honor."

As she giggled about her brother's year long crush, something clicked in her mind. "Holy shit, Rudy. Aoife and JJ are love interests this season! Haev told me she read part of the script and found out." Rudy's face went white. He clearly hadn't read much of the script.

"No funny business from you. Ever." he gestured to her, "I can't have you embarrassing me in front of her again." Felicity burst out laughing, recalling the events of last summer. "C'mon, she thought it was funny."

He yanked her hands, leading her off of the bed and out the door of his room. "Doesn't mean it makes feeling embarrassed any better, Sis." She stepped forward and kissed his cheek, "You two will be a couple by the end of filming, i'm calling it now."

Rudy rolled his eyes, "Yeah, and you and Drew will be a couple too." Felicity immediately felt sick to her stomach. Her brother had no clue about the events of last summer, so he didn't know not to joke about the topic. Hell, even the three girls she was best friends with didn't know too many details of it. But at least they knew not to joke about Felicity and Drew. "Yeah, right."

"You've got an hour before we leave, kids!" Mrs. Pankow called from the front of the house. Felicity stormed off to her room, irritated at her brother's joke. But then again, she couldn't be all too mad at the boy.

All that was left for her to do was pack her bathroom stuff. Everything else was packed and she was even dressed for the 11 hour flight. They'd be leaving Alaska at night and arriving early the next morning. Rudy and Felicity had planned to arrive hours before everyone else so that they could settle into their apartments and catch up on some sleep before the real fun began.

"We're only playing love interests." the Pankow girl informed herself for what felt like the billionth time. "There's no other strings attached."

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛?

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝. 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚝?

𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢?

𝚍𝚘 𝚠𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢'𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙?