𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

real life!

Drew walked into Felicity's bedroom, the girl gasping at the action. She was standing there in black jeans and her bra, still debating what shirt to wear for the group's night out. "Well, I definitely missed this view."

Felicity scoffed, turning around and slapping his arm. "Shut up, Starkey." It had been over a week since they'd made up and the two were growing closer, but still very much just friends. Well, at least to the Pankow girl.

The boy walked up behind her, the two looking at themselves in her floor-length mirror. Drew's arms wrapped around Felicity's body, one hand resting on her waist his pinky underneath the waistband of her pants and the other hand unapologetically on her chest. Drew squeezed her boob, a high pitched noise escaping Felicity's mouth. "Excuse me, Mr. Starkey, but i'm pretty sure we're just friends. And this is a little too much touching for friends."

A deep chuckle fell from his mouth, "You say this, but you're not moving my hands away." He was right. She blushed deeply, one of her hands resting on top of his that was on chest. That was when Felicity took her phone out and snapped a picture of her current situation. "Want to remember this, huh?"

She shrugged, turning around in his grasp to face him. "And maybe I wanna tease the fans, i'll decide later." Before Drew could respond to Felicity's comment, she slipped away and walked to her closet. Felicity pondered her outfit choices. The cast was going out for drinks that night, celebrating the end of a long week's work.

"I think this one." Drew smirked, leaning forward and pulling a lacy red crop top from the closet. "It's cute." Felicity rolled her eyes and instead grabbed a mauve colored, halter crop top. "You only like the red one cause it shows off my boobs."

"And that's a problem because?" He laughed. She shoved her way past him, walking into her bathroom to finish getting dressed. Locking the door behind her, she unclipped her bra as she had decided not to wear one with the top she chose. Ignoring Drew's "i'm bored" pleads, Felicity slipped on her shirt and ran her fingers through her hair to tousle it some. After one more coat of mascara and lipstick, the girl exited her bathroom and linked her arms with the Starkey boy.

He rolled his eyes, pulling her with him out of the bedroom. "Let's get shit-faced, baby!" Felicity chuckled at his enthusiasm, what could it hurt? "Let's do this!"

Liked by madisonbaileybabe, madelyncline, and 523,942 othersfelicitypankow he's still getting used to just friends

felicitypankow
he's still getting used to just friends

view all comments

rudeth I THINK THE FUCK NOT

felicitypankow limited comments !

Liked by felicitypankow, hichasestokes, and 501,987 othershaevnorth "my best friend and i are 2 totally different people, checkkkkk!"

haevnorth
"my best friend and i are 2 totally different people, checkkkkk!"

tagged: felicitypankow

view all comments

rudeth 💜💜💜

felicitypankow ^ WAIT WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN @rudeth

haevnorth uhh no comment

𝙰/𝙽: 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎

𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷! 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠/𝚏𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚢 (𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗/𝚛𝚞𝚍𝚢?!) 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 !