- 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 -

—❣︎—

— "BUT WHAT IF I LOSE CONTROL?" Eric said and Nesryn gently took his hand in her own, gaining his upmost attention, despite his weak form

"BUT WHAT IF I LOSE CONTROL?" Eric said and Nesryn gently took his hand in her own, gaining his upmost attention, despite his weak form.
"I trust you." He looked to the bag of silver and back to his wife.
"Take something silver in your hand, just in case." She nodded and wrapped a silver chain around her hand before Eric clicked out his fangs and bought her neck down. She nodded slightly and he crushed his teeth down into her neck. Once he had finished and healed completely he offered his own blood to her.
"We're already bonded." She said and he shook his head.
"I need you." She gently pressed her mouth to the open wound on his palm and drink the gushing blood.
"I need to sleep-." She said, mid-yawn. "No doubt you need it too." Nesryn pressed her petal-like lips to his cheek and opened the door to the main house before tiredly making her way upstairs to her bedroom where she would remove her clothes accept her shirt to sleep peacefully beneath the covers.

Eric wandered around the house for a moment to remove the tension from his muscles before heading back to sleep but found himself unable to. He walked upstairs and found himself staring at the woman he had fallen for again. Eric suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see a small pale boy that could only have been around 17 years old. But his pale skin enforced him to believe this boy was a vampire. He stroked Eric's face before turning his attention to the sleeping fairy, stepping toward her and running his hands over leg where it stopped comfortably on her thigh. Eric sped to him and pushed him back, he barely faltered but unleashed his fangs and smiled.
"She's beautiful."
"Who are you?" Eric asked before this boys fangs slipped out and he motioned to her sleeping form.
"I'm a friend... showing what we are meant to do." He sped around to Eric and through his compelling words of a whisper in his ears caused his fangs to unleash from their retreat.
"Feed." He whispers before Eric leaned down and slammed his mouth onto her neck, feeling her move beneath him and scream.

"ERIC!" The yell pulled him away from the reality-like dream as he remained standing at the door with a confused Nesryn. "Your fangs." She muttered and Eric upon realisation turned and retreated his fangs away from view. He turned and saw a very confused Nesryn sat up in her bed.
"I had a bad dream." He muttered and he kept a straight face before summoning for him to join her.
"I'd never thought it would be like this... you waking up in the night and me having to comfort you. It had always been the opposite way around." He smiled a little before his head in her lap, his large body hanging over the edge of the bed.
"Let's leave." He muttered and Nesryn stopped stroking his hair. "Just me and you, we could run away... we could go anywhere."

"Eric... we need to deal with this witch problem. Your progeny, my friend is seriously damaged from this and you-... you're someone else entirely. We have to stay here and fight... even if it is with Bill Compton." Eric tilted his head up to face her properly and head-on.
"But we don't have to, he can't force us." He said, emphasising his want for them to leave and never look back.
"Yes we do, we owe him for sparing your life, I hate to admit it but we do. And if we're leaving any time soon, we will not leave without Pam." Eric sat you to lean against the bed frame. He intertwined their fingers that were hugely differentiated by their textures and size. "You have the hands of a warrior Eric, you have to use them to do the right thing."

He stared at her for a moment and nodded gently before she stood from her bed and grabbed a jacket, looping it through her arms and smoothing down her white nightdress.
"We need to go to Bill's now."

—————————————————

They made their way to Bills and agreed to assist in the evening brawl against the group of Wiccan witches. Pam was less than impressed when she saw them for the first time and lest to say neither was Nesryn. As the fight broke out she watched as Sookie used her light out of spite to knock back a witch that was certainly getting handsy. Nesryn smiled in pride before getting hit to the ground and hearing Eric's hiss. The hit must've been hard enough to affect her sight as all seemed to be black and fuzzy before she finally passed out. She awoke in Sookie's room and whimpered at the pain of her head, tilting herself up and spying a purple bruise still evident on her head that would usually take a day to disappear completely so it couldn't have been much time in between her being knocked out and waking up.

"Sookie?" She called out and the blonde girl rushed into her room along with, surprisingly, Bill. "Where's Eric?" Was her first question and if they didn't have an answer then havoc was gonna break lose. They remained silent before Bill stepped forward to explain.
"The witches... they have him." Nesryn jumped from the bed and opened the window, jumping from it and releasing her wings before flying away into the night to find her kidnapped amnesiac of a husband.

Their connection was wearing thin for some reason but with the power she had gained while resting had managed to lead her toward the witches shop. Unsurprisingly. She heard a vampires speed behind her and turned to see Bill had been following her.
"He's in there." She went to step forward but was knocked back by a heated barrier and Bill gathered her up from the floor.
"We know, but the barrier is too strong for anyone to get through. We have to wait it out... see what she does, I think I have an idea."

"Oh no, not your stupid human-vampire parade thing at the town hall." He rolled his eyes before pulling the fairy completely to her feet. "You're gonna be endangering humans lives Bill, don't you realise?"

"I'm afraid, we don't have much of a choice."