- 𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 -

—❦—

— DAYS HAD PASSED since Nesryn's last dream and Pam could tell that it was seriously bothering her

— DAYS HAD PASSED since Nesryn's last dream and Pam could tell that it was seriously bothering her. She never came inside and would spend hours in the garden of the house she had bought. The three of them had been staying their much more often and Eric was seriously concerned for her. He noticed her decrease in eating and even if she did eat she never did so in their company. She rarely spoke and whenever there was a knock at the door she would refuse to answer it and would cower and shake behind one of the two vampires. She didn't speak of the dream because as they saw her land into the car park of Fangtasia they noticed her mood.

Nesryn was a naturally sensitive creature. Eric and Pam didn't feel things like she did and at the moment a damaged flower would make her collapse to the ground in mourning. Pam couldn't understand her much but whenever the fairy needed consort, she was there for her. Eric found it hard to reach her, his impatient and short temper only upset her more so he tried to give her space to overcome her troubles in her own way.

But it was not working.

"Nesryn, come inside, we need to talk." He spoke as she wandered around the garden, humming and tending to the flowers in her long mesh nightgown. There was a delay before she replied.
"In a minute." She muttered and Eric strode over time her and spun her around.
"Now." He gazed down into her eyes, his firm tone meaning business.

She nodded gently and he picked her up and sped inside, placing her on the sofa gently.
"I'm sure you know what this is about." He said and she nodded.
"What happened in that dream? You haven't been yourself since and Pam and I are worried." A brief paused allowed a deep inhale from Nesryn.
"There was... so much blood." She said, rubbing her hands against one another. "It covered the kitchen floor, and it was hot, when my feet touched it." Eric was confused by her extremely vague description.
"Who's blood was it?" He asked and Nesryn shook like a leaf in a hurricane.
"Yours, Pam's... Godric's and Lucian and his siblings. Jason, Sam and Lafayette too..." she looked down before wiping his face. "He killed all of you and I couldn't keep him out."

Eric watched her in pain and immediately came to her comfort but he didn't know how to. He took her in his arms and held her as she tried to finish amongst her blocked sinuses.
"I cried out for you, but you were dead." She quietly whispered and Eric pulled her into his lap.
"Nesryn, I will never let him touch you, do you understand? You are mine and I will never let him touch you." She looked up with watery eyes.
"Again you mean? He's already touched me Eric... with your hands.
What if I think it's you again?" She asked and Eric took her hands.
"Here." He reaches around her neck and removed the delicate gold necklace with no charms but a tiny pearl as a decoration.
"You said, he did not wear jewellery that night... if I am not wearing this necklace when you see me, it's not me." Nesryn nodded and placed her hand on his chest.

"We have to get to work." Pam said, coming from round the corner and noticing the intimate embrace. Nesryn held out her arms like a small child and Pam was unsure whether she- Nesryn pulled her into the embrace and the three of them sat in a hug for a moment.
"I'll come tonight, I don't want to be alone with Chow." She said and Pam smirked and pulled her to her feet.
"Then you best get dressed." Nesryn headed upstairs and Pam looked at Eric.

"How is she?"
"She dreamt everyone she ever loved was killed in this very house; she's gonna be a little hurt. You know how real those dreams seem to her."
"Lemme guess: Lucas Dumont." Eric clenched his jaw and nodded, Pam rolled her eyes. "I dream about pulling out his heart and using his aorta as a straw." Eric smirked.
"Since when were you a heart specialist?"

"Yveta's a cardiologist."

—————————————————–

"Bill's missing?" Nesryn asked on the way to the car as Eric explained when Sookie came barging into Eric's feeding session in the basement.
"Poor Sookie." Pam rolled her eyes at the mention of the troublesome girl.
"Poor Sookie? More like fuck Sookie."
"Hey play nice." Nesryn said, elbowing Pam but letting a smile slip.
"She smiles!" Pam exclaimed.
"She also looks good enough to eat." Nesryn bought out a short red dress that was decorated with roses over the bodice and bottom of the skirt. She decorated her lips in rouge and looked exactly like a vampires dream.
"I can't disagree with that." Pam said and raised her eyebrow.
"You're both as bad as each other!" The fairy exclaimed as they arrived at the club and rushed in.

"I'd never thought I'd say it, but I'm happy to be here." Eric and Pam chuckled before they made their way to their designated seats. Nesryn decided to sit next to Eric rather then on him tonight.
"You must be Yveta? The cardiologist?" The woman nodded and shook the fae's hand and spoke in slowed down English.
"You are wife?" Nesryn nodded before she began to pole dance in front of us.

"She seems nice." Nesryn said and Eric chuckled. "What? She does."
"She's a-..."
"Cardiologist... don't even think about degrading her you-..." Eric turned his head a sped away to greet the queen of Louisiana herself and the magister.
The magister was a brutal man who took pride in his job as the man who sentenced vampires for this crimes. He was loyal to the authority to a fault and would never ever go against them.

"Your highness, Magister." Eric greeted politely.
"Mr Northman, I haven't seen you since the Bill Compton trial." The magister replied.
"Yes it's been too long. May I ask what it is that brings you to Fangtasia?" Nesryn wandered over and the queen raised her eyebrow.
"We need to talk," she said "so I suggest you close up."
"We can use my office." Eric challenged, not wanting to close on such a busy evening.
"It's bugged." She chuckled.
"How would you know this?"
"Because I'm the one who bugged it." Eric leant back a little. "It was just to make sure I could trust you."

"I see you still carry this around." He motioned to Nesryn, who raised her brow. "She does smell extremely good." Sophie-Anne obviously had knowledge of what Nesryn's species was but she didn't comprehend the power the fairy held.
"Alright! Everybody out!" The queen yelled, never breaking gaze from Nesryn who just looked at Eric.

"Go home." He muttered but the queen immediately objected.
"No, she can stay." She spoke in a light voice and Nesryn smiled a little in compliance with the queens request... or rather demand. The magister walked to sit upon Eric's throne and the Queen sat beside him.
"Trouble abounds in your affair state." The magister begun, laying his cane across his folded lap.
"Tell me." Eric spoke and Nesryn kept her eyes down.
"It would seem that your idyllic little home is competing to become the V capital of the world?" The magister replied and Sophie-Anne feigned heartbreak and humiliation.
"Can you believe it? I feel so embarrassed. Naturally, I told the magister you were the only vampire in my kingdom that could be trusted with this." She stated.
"Anything I can do to be of service."
"The blood is sacred." The magister said. "Any use of it that does not include procreation is blasphemy."

"Madness." Sophie-Anne confirmed.

"Desecration." Eric agreed.

"Have you noticed an uptake of users in your neck of the woods? Maybe even here in your..." he looked around momentarily "club?"
"I haven't, no." Eric replied arms folded and ready for any question thrown his way.
"That is rather strange as every other sheriff I have spoke to, has reported it so severe, that it can only be vampires supplying it." Nesryn's eyes widened.
"An action of self-loathing... well whoever is responsible, I hope they fall on their own stake." The queen added.
"Respectfully Magister, I'm not sure I follow your logic." Eric replied and the fairy was not sure if that was the best answer to give.
"If you're average run of the mill drainers were behind this, there would be vampires missing. Is there an missing vampires in your area?"
"None Magister."
"So now you follow my logic." His voice was croaky and low, obviously mocking of Eric's question.
"I do and I will look into the matter." The magister smiled.

"And I will expect results."