- 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 -

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn.

— THE WHITE DRESS I had always worn in these dreamscapes was once again the choice of dress. I suppose it was to notify that this was a vision. I wandered through the thick and somewhat recognisable forest. I lifted my dress slightly and noticed my bare feet and I hadn't realised how much I had missed the feeling of the grass in my feet. I laughed loudly before approaching a clearing in the woods. A beautiful stag hesitantly pandered over to me and I took a submissive pose to show I meant no threat. It's mouth came to my hand and licked it before bowing it's head, it's antlers encircling me. I smiled at the purity of such a beautiful woodland creature.

To my horror, it didn't last long.

An arrow was shot straight into the animals side as a company of horse riders came bounding through, marvelling at the death of such a beautiful animal. I fell to my knees and took it in my arms, the blood seeping through my white dress.
I cried and prayed my tears would help the stag but they did nothing. In fact, I felt like I had no magic at all and it was like I was completely human and my light had been withdrawn like venom from a wound.

As the fog revealed the shooter, I screamed so loud I felt as if the world would rattle from it.

"Nesryn!" I jolted upright and Eric moved from the chair next to bed to the mattress itself. He gripped my upper arms as I looked around in panic. He tried to capture my eye line but I shut them tight to try and forget his face. "Was it the same dream?" I looked at him with fear before swallowing.
"No, this time it was different it was-... it was horrible Eric." I said before collapsing into his arms.
"What did you see Nesryn? You were screaming and crying in your sleep."
I took his face in my arms and unlocked my mind, trying to reach into his and tell him without words but it was no use. It will never work.
"It was him..."
"Lincoln?" I shook my head and stared at him in such a way to imply who I had seen.

He instantly knew that there was only one other man that could instill such fear into me. That very man, even now walked this earth in the depths of the shadows and with all of Eric's resources; we never found him.

Not even a trace.

But I knew he lived and this only proved my theory.

"Lucas." He stated, not even questioning it as he knew that look in my eyes. "What was the vision?" I took my head in my hands, my nose congested and eyes brimming with tears. "Nesryn, what was the vision?"
"It was the first moment I met him in the woods where he started to become-..." he finished the sentence.
"Infatuated with you." Pam stepped in, her heels clicking against the floor.
"How's the head?" She handed me some food that I assumed to have been made by Ginger. I took it gladly and smiled in thanks, she did so too.

"It feels like someone is ringing a church bell in either ear." She raised a brow. "You gonna add that to your 'methods of torture' list." I took a bite of the food and she retorted.
"It's already on it." She stepped out as I choked from her proclamation.
I suddenly snapped back to the matter at hand and zoned out, thinking of those brown, doe eyes.
"He killed a stag in front of me and laughed as it fell to the ground. I tried to fix it but I felt powerless and over come with this feeling of complete defeat. It was like I was re-experiencing it physically but it was different. Like I was there and not just there in my head." He stroked my face and I couldn't help but transport myself back to the reality.

1792: Verona, Italy.

"How could you?!" I screamed at the man on the horse who had laughed.
My blood stained yellow dress was the least of my worries as I had never felt anger like the roaring flames of pure wrath from the slaughter of an innocent animal.
"You're a pretty thing, isn't she boys?!" I took a step back, my hands out wide in preparation. He dismounted the horse and came to me, holding his hand out to greet me like we were at a dinner party.

INTRODUCING: TOBY REGBO as LUCAS DUMONT.

"Lucas Dumont, at your servi-

"Lucas Dumont, at your servi-..."
I slapped him so hard that my palm felt like it had stabbed with pins over and over. I turned and immediately ran back to the house and locked myself in, awaiting for Eric to wake up so I could tell him. There was something different about this 'Lucas', he was not a vampire but held an aura of complete and utter devastation.

Present.

"Eric, we need to find him before he finds me, because if the very first dream is him finding me in the forest with a dead stag in my arms, it doesn't hold good connotations." He nodded and called Pam back in.
"Gather all the sources you can and look for a Lucas Dumont, he's too prideful to use a fake name. Get Godric on the phone too, he can help. I don't care what you have to do or who you have to buy just fucking find him." He said and Pam smirked, walking from the room to complete her tasks. "We'll find him, I promise."
"Eric, I've been trying to keep him from my mind for years after what he did to me. To us."

He stroked my face and pulled me into his arms where I sat comfortably for so long.
"I wish we could've stayed where we first met, in Inverness." Eric smiled into my neck.
"I wish you'd wear leather more often." I chuckled and felt him lift me before laying me down on my back. He stayed leaning over me, his body between my legs as I gripped him to my body. "Sometimes what we wish isn't the way it's meant to be. As long as we're together, that's all that matters, my little wife." He stood to leave for work in the bar but I shifted to my elbows.

"Don't leave me tonight."