- 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡 -

—❦—

Nesryn

Nesryn

— I AWOKE IN THE LATE AFTERNOON to endless amounts of calls from his royal pain in the ass King Bill from the night before, calling on me to visit him at the house. I sighed and changed into jeans and a red crop top. I left Eric to sleep soundly, his beautiful childlike expression wearing off while motionless in his dreams.
I rushed over to Bills house and waited for sun to set and when it did I was allowed in to see him. Before that, I was chased down by Pam, who I attempted to explain the situation to. She was extremely pissed off at whoever the hell did it and so was I. She head inside first, Bill wishing to talk to her first and I happily waited, giving me time to formulate my Oscar winning performance.

"Where is he?" I said, storming into his office and awaiting an answer.
"We don't know-.."
"What the hell have you done with him?" I interrupted, making use of the tears in my eyes from the cold wind. "I want to know right now."
"I don't know where he is... I sent him to a coven in Bon Temps 'Moongoddess Emporium'." I shrugged and waited for a more extensive answer. "They have practiced and succeeded in necromancy. I sent Eric to reprimand and threaten them." I was outraged and this time it wasn't fake.

I looked back at Pam, who stood in the doorway watching the altercation.
"Well you need to find him, right now. I've searched everywhere I could think of and he is nowhere to be found and if you don't get results in the next 24 hours I will personally cut your head off." I said before storming out and not comprehending the extent of my anger before I screamed into the night sky.
"Someone's got a temper." Pam said from behind me and I walked to her and pulled her into my arms.
"He's a-... I don't even know anymore." I muttered and placed my head on her chest. "What do we do?" I asked and she looked to me.

"I'm gonna go confront these Eastwick bitches."

—————————————————–

I arrived back at the house just as it became midnight and looked around upon a familiar feeling. A blinding light forced me to shut my eyes and await what was here. When the light ceased I was faced with an unfamiliar fairy, glowing like most that were fresh from the plain.
"My name is Claudine, I am Sookie's guardian fairy and I have come to ask you to talk to her Nesryn."
"Erm... what?" I deadpanned.
"Your power has grown Nesryn, as the last wood fairy in existence you are special beyond your knowing. Your powers of persuasion are unlike anyone in this world, your empathy is your greatest gift and you-..." she was pushed to the ground by Eric and bitten on the neck.

"Eric STOP!" I yelled but he continued to drain her dry until there was nothing left to drink. He stood, blood drooled down the side of his mouth and I looked at him with annoyance. "Why did you do that you bloody idiot?!" He smiled widely and sped to me, smelling my skin wildly.
"I want more." He said and I began to take a step back.

I then realised that this may be the Eric I knew, but he didn't know me at all.

"There is no more, you drained her." He moved the hair from my shoulder onto my back and grabbed my arms, leaning down to my neck.
"There is you." As he was about to bite me I had no idea what to do.
"Eric you'll kill me!" I yelled, pain and anguish in my voice. He clicked his fangs back in and he removed his hands from my arms, his face innocently offended.
"I would never hurt anything as beautiful as you." I swallowed the lump in my throat and he slid his hand down to my own and looked at the ring he had placed on my finger all those years ago.
"We need to get you inside in case-..."

"Who the hell are you?!" He yelled and pushing me behind his back and looping his arm around me. I carefully peer around him and see Pam with smudged lipstick and extremely heavy breathing.
"Eric it's okay, this is Pam, she's your progeny and our friend." I said, placing my palm on the arm encircling me. He nodded and Pam scrunched her fists and looked to the floor.
"Fuck!" She yells and walks forward in a rather unstable manner.
"I'm gonna kill them."
"Who?" Eric asks innocently.
"The witches, who did this." She directed her attention to me. "Any ideas on how we can get his memories back? You're the fairy." Eric looks at me in confusion.
"I have no idea and I wouldn't compare fairies to witches, we kind of have a history." She smirks.
"What? Do you have magic competitions?" I shook my head.

"Not exactly. The most ancient of the witches used to enslave child fairies to bring them up as more powerful coven witches. My grandmother was one such fairy... she managed to escape but the damage had been done." Eric placed his hand on my arm to comfort me and I smiled.
"It's okay, that was a very long time ago now... we need to get you inside in case Bill and his cop off stormtroopers come searching for you." Eric nodded and took my hand gently, I smiled at the simple action. "You should get out of here... see if you can find a witch that would be willing to reverse the spell." Pam nodded before speeding away.

Eric giggled a little and I dragged him by the hand toward the house, he let go of my hand and when I looked back he was gone.
"Eric?!" I yelled and he sped back in front of me and kissed me with haste.
"You need to get inside now!" I said and looked around at the night slowly wearing through to the day. "Now!"
"Catch me?" He said before speeding all over the place and pinching my butt making me attempt to slap him but he grabbed my hand before I could.
"The sun will be-..."
"I don't care." He laughed to himself before disappearing from my sight.

"Fairy blood... makes you as drunk as an Irishman with an open tab."