SPECI⭐L #2 ⓟⓣ②

Start from the beginning

"It's not meant for you." Kurosaki stated bluntly.

"Reiji-nii!" Kato called out which made the said male turn towards her.

"What is it, Kotone-chan?"

"Ahhhh" The young girl held a small piece of steak with the fork and placed it in front of the older male.

Everyone was surprised at her action and some were horrified.

Kotobuki looked between the girl and the steak, dumbfounded.

"Wasn't Reiji-nii hungry?" She tilted her head and frowned slightly.

"A-ah no! Y-yes! W-wait, I mean--" In a staggering state, he was cut off when the young girl just shoved the steak into his mouth which he immediately closed it. His eyes went wide.

"Tasty, right?!"

Kotobuki slowly savoured the steak and finally swallowed it down. He gave a smile towards the girl as his ears were slightly tinted with pink.

"It is."

Kato grinned and continued enjoying the steak.

That was an indirect kiss! Everyone screamed in their mind and was absolutely jealous at the oldest male. Kotobuki sent a smug look towards everyone which irritated them.

When Kato was about to take another bite, a hand grabbed her right wrist which held the fork. The person took a bite from the steak and chewed it.

Everyone stared at him with wide eyes and was thinking of a plan to kill him.

"Mm. As usual, my cooking isn't bad." The rockstar licked his lips and smirked at the young girl whose face immediately went red.

"U-u-uhm..."

"Kurosaki-senpai..." Hijirikawa and the others glared at the rockstar who nonchalantly walked away and sat at a nearby stool.

Young Kato was still flustered at the sudden action and didn't know what to do.

"Why don't you try my dish next, young lady?" Jinguji gave a close-eye smile towards the girl, hiding his irritation.

"But I haven't finished with Kurosaki-nii's food..." Kato pouted.

"It's okay. Just try the others." Mikaze told the girl who nodded her head slowly.

She pushed the plate of steak away as Jinguji placed the plate of carbonara pasta in front of her.

"Enjoy."

The young girl swirled the pasta with the fork before putting it into her mouth. As soon as the pasta entered her small mouth, she again was in heaven.

"Dis is yummy~" She continued to eat the pasta as everyone chuckled at her cute behaviour.

"You have some sauce all over your mouth, Kotone." Ichinose sighed.

"Wwer?" She looked to her right, her face looks like a chipmunk.

"Here." Ichinose took a napkin and wiped the sauce away.

Tokiya~ No fair~ Everyone mentally cried.

When the male finished wiping her mouth, the young girl stared at the male with a slight blush.

She turned back towards her plate and muttered a small 'thank you'.

"You're welcome." Ichinose gave a small smile and Kato had seen it when she glanced at him.

Ba-dump

Why does Ichinose-nii have to be so handsome? I'm a kid and he's like a university student! I can't fall for someone who's older than me for so many years! Wait, since when did I start to feel this way?!

Kato shakily continued eating the pasta whereas the guys just glared at Ichinose.

"I want to try Hijirikawa-nii's." The young girl said as Hijirikawa switched the pasta with his omelette rice.

Again, she enjoyed the food and continued to savour the food.

After that, she accidentally burped which made her embarrassed since it was rude.

"I guess Kotone is full." Ittoki chuckled which made the young girl lower her head in embarrassment.

"Since Kotone has finished with her food, let's continue with the tour!" Shinomiya stated.

"Who do you want to go with next, Kotone?" Kotobuki asked with hopeful eyes.

She looked towards Ichinose and thought, 'Maybe I should save the best for last... But I don't know how they divide the groups...'

Kato thought long and hard before she turned towards the shortest male.

She pointed at him and grinned.

"Me?" Kurusu pointed back at himself with a surprised look.

"Who else am I pointing at?" The young girl deadpanned.

Her older self and younger self didn't change at all. Everyone sweatdropped.

"Yay! That means it's Ai-senpai, Syo-chan and me!" Shinomiya beamed before he picked the girl up high which she yelped in surprise.

"Oi, Natsuki! Put her down! She just ate!" Kurusu looked towards the both of them with horror.

"Put her down, Natsuki." Mikaze stated which made the male reluctantly put the girl down.

"You guys go ahead then. We'll clean up here." Hijirikawa said.

The three nodded as Mikaze grabbed the little girl's hand and led her outside the kitchen.

"I wonder when will it be our turn..." Kotobuki pouted.

End of Part 2 ♪.*⁽⁽ ◝꒰'꒳'∗꒱◟ ₎₎₊·*