59

Okay so the harsh chapters are done! I mean there will be more drama and shit but it shouldnt be as scary lol. I hope you liked the previous chapters. But here is one a little elss intense.

Don't be mad at my lovely Cole, he is just a stupid fuck sometimes.

Happy reading hahaha

Cole's POV

"What were you two thinking?" Lacey stresses at us.

It was Monday, first day of exam week. Lunch.

She was mad.

We were sat facing her on the wall outside, she was just pacing back and forth in front of us.

"I finally had friends, that were girls, and you two, you two have fuck it up!"

"Lace-"

"No, honestly now they are going to hate you and by extension, me." She says angrily, walking back and forth in front of us.

"We are doing what's best for them." Lincoln says, this has all stemmed from me telling them that I was making shit worse for November, so I had to stay away from her.

"What is best for them is not your twos choice!"

"But-"

"No, stupid fucking men, thinking they have superior understanding over what is good for a fucking girl. Honestly I hate you both."

"I mean, Rosie and I broke up before-" Lincoln tries to defend himself but Lacey silences him with a glare.

I just raise an eyebrow at the fact he called her Rosie. And then I relax my face again, it was hurt.

"And you." She says glaring at me. Oh god.

"You, what the fuck happened to your face?"

"I told you-"

"You lied, what the fuck did you do?" She says.

After I went home, Brandon cleared my up but the bruising over my ribs meant that he took me to A&E that afternoon.

Was a fun little outing.

Nothing was broken, apparently. I am not quite sure. Hurts like a bitch.

And my face looks like he won.

He didn't.

"Nothing-"

"He fought one of the Vix's." Lincoln says, and I look at him surprised. I thought it was us against her but okay.

"You fought a fucking Vix?" Lacey exclaims. And then she slaps me round the top of the head. "You are so fucking stupid, honestly Cole, if you tell me you are back doing that shit then I will-"

I wanna ask her what she is going to do. But I press my lips together to conceal my amusement. Lacey like this, was my favourite Lace.

"I am not caught up in it again don't worry." I reassure her."Look, November loves you Lace. That wont change just because we aren't seeing each other anymore."

She huffs.

"I hate you both."

"I am sorry." I laugh a little and she jumps up on the wall next to me.

"Honestly though your face is like disgusting."

"Lace." I laugh and wince as my ribs fucking hate laughter.

"Yeah mate, you look a mess." Linc says.

"Don't, I had trouble getting into my exam because of my ID." I say and they both look at each other in amusement.