56

There are parts of this chapter, when Cole see's November in her room that I wrote before this book even started. It's almost what the whole book is based around.

I hope yous ENJOY..

Thankyou to those who always show support, I am going to be starting dedications again, and yous will probably get another thankyou even if I have already thanked you anyway lol.

Cole's POV

"I can't believe you didn't get with anyone last night." Link asks and I just shrug.

We had gone to the club with the guys last night, well the guys and Lacey. But she was basically one of us anyway.

"I um." I start and he rolls his eyes at me, sitting down across from me with a coffee.

We were in the local diner, the one I came with Nova. We needed hangover food. It was about midday Saturday, Linc and I were the only ones who managed to drag ourselves out.

"Yous are just casual anyway aren't you?" Linc asks and I nod.

"Well yeah but i just don't care about any of the other girls, like they were fit but not November fit."

"Whipped." He chuckles and takes a mouthful of his drink.

I just frown, maybe, but like it's just her.

"No like I get not actively seeking someone but these girls were literally pulling moves." He says.

"I just wasn't interested."

"I was just surprised." Linc says.

"I was surprised with you." I say shaking my head at him. Linc hadn't come back to mine like we agreed, he stayed somewhere else.

"Who was she?" I ask.

"Just a girl from the club."

"Mate it's literally been like two days since Rose, well three now but-"

"Yeah I know, it's bad aint it? But I am going through a breakup, needed a rebound."

"Can you rebound when you were the one that ended things?" I chuckle and he sends me a little guilty look but we just end up laughing.

Fuck sake Linc.

I rub my head in annoyance but admittedly amusement at him and take a gulp of my coffee, I was too hungover today.

"Isn't that one of the Vix's?" Linc says to me quietly and I tense.

"Hopefully not." I mutter and look up expecting to be Stuart, but I stare hard when it is fucking Yuen.

He is entering with a few other lads, the whole diner atmosphere changes but the lady behind the counter just smiles and laughs at something he says, he is smiling at her and I don't drop my glare when his eyes scan the rest of the joint.

"That's Nova's ex." I say and Linc looks between us hesitantly.

"Yuen Vix?"

"Yeah." I say and my eyes leave his amused ones and meet Lincolns.

"I will be back."

"Woah Cole, sit the fuck down, what are you trying to do?"

"I am just curious." I say and stand properly. "We know each other."

I pick up some cash and head towards the counter, not paying the group any more attention other than smiling charmingly at the waitress as she leaves them and walks to me. Yuen and that take a seat up at the bar, and I just lean a few stools down.