"Me too," I stated confused.

"What?" She asked baffled. I shrugged my shoulders. "Well did you have a headache after? Cause I had a bad one but I managed to heal it." She said as if it was nothing.

"You can cure your headaches??" I asked in shock.

"Yes, Peter... You taught me how to cure injuries. Remember?"

"I- Well, yes but typically people can't cure their own headaches because they brought it on themselves," I tell her. Her faced scrunched in confusion. "So do you mind?" I say gesturing to my head.

"Oh yeah of course." She says as she places her hand on my head and the pain stops but we lock eyes.

"Thanks," I mumble and look away. The hell? This night was so confusing I don't even know what to say. 

The two of us decide to just not go back to bed because we don't want to go through that again. We sit together against my tree and just gaze at the stars. As we watch our fingers interlaced each others but neither of us said anything. Her head was on my shoulder and mine was on hers. It was awesome but I had realized what had gone wrong in the plan. Her. I was starting to... well fancy her. It had become obvious all of a sudden. Like she had the same desire to destroy as me and we always have the best times. We also tease each other all the time and she's just perfect. 

I don't know how to feel about this. I haven't felt this way since Fiona. And I eventually figured out I never really loved her.

"Damn its morning," Sam stated as the stars started fading away and the sun started to rise. "We should probably get back to camp before the boys get suspicious." She says as she goes to stand up.

"Screw them," I say as I push her back down. "They can survive two seconds without me." I laugh. She rolls her eyes but laughs too.

"Ok well you can stay here but I need to change out of these clothes and get some food because I'm about to die of starvation." She teases.

"Oh fine just leave me here." I tease back at her as she stands up.

"Gladly 'your highness'" She laughs shaking her head as she walks away. I catch myself smiling but I quickly make it fade trying to hide the feelings I had come to know.

SAMIS POV

I walked back to camp after talking to Peter. He seemed really shaken up and I felt bad leaving him but I'm starving and my clothes stink. When I got back to camp I walked into my tent and changed my clothes. I changed into a black and white plaid dress and some boots I don't really care about.

After I got dressed I walked back out to get some food. My stomach was screaming at me so I went to where the foot was stored and I got some bread and Peanut Butter. I walked back out and saw Devin and walked towards him. I sat on the log he was on and ate my breakfast. It was delicious and it filled my stomach immediately. There wasn't much variety of food on Neverland but I was ok with that. I mean I could just imagine a bigger meal and it would appear but I was ok for now. When I was just about to finish I saw Peter come out of the woods. I looked up at him then looked back down and smiled. I noticed Felix look between the two of us. He stood up and walked towards Peter. This can't be good.

FELIXS POV

Early in the morning, Sam came out of the woods by her self. It was odd because I never saw her leave her tent which meant she must have been gone really early. She came back and changed then got some food and ate it. She was very powerful and I didn't like that. It was dangerous because no one knew why she was actually here. I mean for all we knew she was still working with Hook. She could be a spy and with that much power, there's no telling what she could do. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Peter come out of the woods. He was gone too? I didn't see him leave... and he came in the same way Sam did. I looked at her and she was looking at him too but then she looked back down and smiled. No. Nope. Absolutely not. I looked back at Peter and he looked at her and then at me. I stood up and walked to him.

"Where the hell were you?" I snapped as I walked closer to him. He raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms.

"At my tree. Why do you care?" He responded back annoyed.

"Were you with her," I said blankly as I looked at Sam.

"So what if I was?"

"Pan we don't know her. She could be a spy for all we know." I informed him. He just shook his head and sighed. "Am I missing something?" I continued.

"Yeah, you are Felix. I took her with me yesterday and she burned down an entire town." My eyes widened at the thought of her doing that. I start stuttering like a mess trying to make sense of it. "Why do you even care? Scared of being replaced?" He teased me. Yup. He guessed it. I was always there for Pan and now all of a sudden she shows up and she's burning down places with him? It's bullshit. I looked at Sam and she was laughing and smiling with Devin as she ate. "Felix get out of my ass ok? My business is not yours." Pan said as he walked over to Sam. Damn I really was being replaced. I shook off the feeling and escaped into the woods. Time to go find Tink. Maybe she can help do something to her and make leave or maybe even die. I want her gone so badly. She's going to ruin Neverland.

I trudged through the woods until I finally stumbled upon the treehouse that Tinkerbell lived in.

"TINK," I yelled up the ladder. No response. "TINKERBELL." I said a little louder. I heard shuffling inside the treehouse.

"What the hell? Who's there?" I heard her tired voice say in the house.

"It's me, Felix," I yell back.

"What do you need at this time?" She whines.

"I need your help. There's a girl." I start but she buds in.

"Ooo does Felix have a crush?" She teases as she climbs down the ladder to meet my gaze. She's smiling like an idiot.

"Oh shove it. It's more like Peter does." I say as I roll my eyes. She bursts out in laughter.

"Peter has a crush?!" She cackles in disbelief.

"Shhh," I say as I put a finger to my lips. She puts her arms up in defeat and tells me to continue. "She's hella powerful. And all of a sudden they're going and burning down towns together. Oh yeah and a while ago, I don't really know what happened, but he kissed her in front of the entire group. I wasn't there but that's what everyone else is saing." She nods her head and furrows her eyebrows.

"So you're jealous..."

"No, I- yeah. I've always been there for Peter and now she's here and she's going to ruin everything." I sigh.

"Well let me see what I can do. How about a memory potion? Or maybe a magic cuff to take away her powers?" She offers.

"How about both?" I say with a smirk on my face.

"Damn Felix. What'd she do to get you to hate her?"

"I just told you. Don't be stupid." She turns back around and tells me she's going to go get the stuff.

She returns a few minutes later with a vial of liquid and a black leather cuff.

"What happened to your cheek by the way?" She asks as she hands me the stuff.

"Sam did it." I scowled. "She also broke my club."

"She beat you in combat?" She asks concerned.

"She beat everyone. Well except Pan. She also got hit with a Dreamshade arrow and walked away from it. Some kind of immunity from it." Inform her. Her eyes widen with fear.

"She's immune to Dreamshade?" Tink says as her voice shakes. I nod my head. "wow..." She breathes. "Well anyway," She starts as she instructs me what to do. "Sneak up behind her and put the cuff on her. Then find a way to put this liquid into a drink of hers. It will take away her memory from the time she's been on Neverland and she'll be back to square one. I'm guessing she wasn't too trusting when she got here the first time." I nod in agreement and take the materials. I thank her and run off back to the camp.

I'm going to get my revenge and no one can stop me.