End of Astrology

By typing "free natal chart" on Google, you can obtain all you need to know about where the planets are in your signs and which houses the planet lies.

There's these pesky little things called moon signs. They are everything you hate about yourself, everything you're trying to suppress, and move away from in this life.

As I'm typing this, my cat is needing at my leg. I like my cat, but I can't be affectionate all the time. It's only half the time, or even a quarter of the time. I'm a Cancer Sun, Virgo Moon. I constantly feel like I'm irritated with other water signs or water moons for being more maternal than I am, because I don't feel like putting the effort into it anyways. I like to write and I analyze almost everything. That's why a boyfriend has never stayed in my life.

Your moon sign is determined by the hour and location of your birth. Astrologers believe that the position of the moon symbolizes who you already are from past lives. The moon shows the emotional side of your nature that is only known to those who know you best. It is disguised under the personality of your Sun Sign but is equally important. Combined, the Sun and Moon give an accurate depiction of who you really are.

Every combination of sun and moon is different ...
Cancer - Pisces with Aries Moon: You're going to have an extroverted water sign with poor impulse control
Virgo sun - Pisces Moon: These would be more artistic Virgos than average.
Libra sun - Pisces moon: Is an opposition of sorts like Cancer and Aries, giving an individual that appears social but needs a lot of alone time

The moon sign is the most important aspect of romantic compatibility. If you have a Capricorn with a Sagittarius moon, for example, they are much more likely to want a fire sign as their partner than they would let on. Pairing that with a Cancer, Virgo moon would not work - as they need someone more social than them.

Lilith is the position of your dark moon. In plain English, it means that the sign where your Lilith falls signifies some dark parts of your soul that have developed from previous lifetimes. With patience and perseverance, these aspects can be patiently reconciled with and can help you release past karma to escape the cycle of death and rebirth.

My Lilith in Gemini. At my worst, I am an extremely catty and jealous person. I gossip about a lot of people, am fickle, and even go so far as to trample on peoples's hearts. This is not Cancer behavior, this is my dark self.

Here are the planets in the houses and what they mean

Mercury symbolizes how you think.
Venus is how you approach love.
Mars shows the skill you use to win arguments.
Jupiter: Is your lucky star. It shows what will bring you good fortune and will help you to grow as a person.
Saturn: Represents the challenges that make us grow up.
Uranus: Helps bring progressive change in our lives.
Neptune: Symbolizes the destiny of your entire generation.
Pluto: Will push your buttons when old things need to be let go of.

~The Asteroids~
Chiron: Deals with health, disease and how they affect our spiritual path.
Ceres: shows how you like best to be nurtured and where you can best learn how to provide comfort
Pallas: Will determine how you interpret your relationship with your father, and how you will be with other men
Juno: symbolizes where you will meet someone that you might remain with for a long-term relationship
Vesta: brings out your purest potential

Midheaven: symbolizes public perception of you.
Rising Sign is the first impression you give when you meet someone.
North Node is your soul's destiny. The lessons that your soul must learn in order to move onto new spiritual lessons.

The signs in the planets can be either harmonious or disharmonious. This will symbolize where there is conflict in your personality. These can also be used in astrological compatibility reports.

Conjunction: Means that two planets are very close to each other. It to combine and blend the characteristics of the two energies.
Trine: When two planets are of the same element and are thus compatible.
Opposition: Can result in being psychologically torn between the two different positions of the planets.
Sextile: When planets are 60 degrees apart. Both planets actively share their energies.
Square: Is an aspect of the conflict in which the person must actively fight against the opposing energies. Many great leaders are born with this position in their chart.

The last but important part of reading your natal chart is the Houses. Which sign falls into which house determines your future as well as parts of your intimate self that the planets might have overlooked.

For example, My moon sign is in Virgo but it falls under House 8. That means I have interest in the occult.

Example #2: My north node is in Scorpio, and so I will experience much turmoil and change in my life. This falls under House 7, which means that many of this change is in my relationships.

The houses symbolize the categories that will make up your life.

House 1: The demeanor one wears against the outside world.

House 2: Money earned and material goods.

House 3: Deals with communication, immediate surroundings, primary and secondary education.

House 4: Represents the native's family.

House 5: Represents love affairs and recreational activities.

House 6: Represents work and everyday life.

House 7: Deals with associations, marriage, and unions.

House 8: Concerns the native's birth and death. May actually be a spiritual death and highlights a point in the native's life of spiritual transformation.

House 9: Deals with spirituality, philosophy and travels both inside and outside of the self.

House 10: Represents social success, professional destiny, and the mother.

House 11: Represents friends, group activities and the position the native occupies inside a group.

House 12: Relates to the native's inner self, ordeals, and illnesses.

So yeah. That is pretty much it and I am pretty bored.

If you like Astrology, you may also like Numerology, Chinese Astrology (possibly the precursor to the big mess of confusing notes on Western Astrology we have today) and other forms of personality assessment like the Myers Briggs Personality Test and the Enneagram Test. Each subject is like a pseudoscience due to the lack of scientific explanation behind each type of personality and yet they all deserve to be informative Wattpad books so that people don't have to go searching through the internet to find the information that they need.

In the end, you will find that these subjects cross over and sometimes contradict each other. Maybe you will be a Virgo that finds out she is an Enneagram Type 4, a snake, an ENFP and *gasp*, a Slytherin (let's just bring Harry Potter into this.) You might search the internet for explanations to this and you will find crossover studies that attempt to include Western Astrology and Chinese Astrology or the MBTI test and the Enneagram test. When you combine them together, however, you will realize that as a whole this "diagnosing a personality thing" didn't make much sense, to begin with.

Then you will begin to realize your mental illness does not accurately define you, nor your race, religion, and nationality. Perhaps even your sexual orientation and your gender identification don't define you either. Then you might be on a journey that astrology and Google can no longer serve you. This journey starts from within.

"I reached in experience the nirvana which is unborn, unrivaled, secure from attachment, undecaying and unstained. This condition is indeed reached by me which is deep, difficult to see, difficult to understand, tranquil, excellent, beyond the reach of mere logic, subtle, and to be realized only by the wise."
-Buddha

~Namaste~