Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Is Blight04 Before Sunrise's Brandon? Here are all the things you missed on all of his streams that prove that your secret gamer wasn't the person you think

Title palang ng article alam ko ng whatever the content of this will expose me the world. Isa lang ang nasa utak ko noon - they're going to throw the bomb and they're expecting a massive casualty. Siguro akong tinatarget nila yung career ko at yung banda because this is a huge issue sa contract namin with SN Entertainment and who knows if this isn't the only thing they're exposing. 

Halos ngayon ko pa lang din nakita yung article and I have a hunch that it was Harry's doing although the article doesn't bear his name. It was from the other writer from a different gossip site. 

Last night, noong hinatid ko si Maudie, I saw him. And then I found out that he's been around Maudie since the first league. Wala akong kaide-ideya na he was already lurking inside my circle. I thought I was careful but not careful enough because, this, new mess, happened. Para sa isang taong ayaw ng issue, sure, I caught up a nasty one. 

I read the trashy article again. It contained a lot of photos from my old gaming stream videos which were placed opposite of our old videos before we became famous. Nakabilog yung mga pagkakamukha ng mga pictures - yung bracelets, backgrounds and yung settings ng mga videos, which if this isn't the worst time to ponder, I would say that it was so poor of me not to take that into consideration and it was a smart part on the person behind this to point this out. 

Another realization is, there's no way of denying this. They were so put together na it would only bring worst if we deny it. So denying is out of the picture.  

According to Cal (yes, he already knows about the article because he was the first person to know it and he called me earlier this morning to inform me about this), the article's source was from a twitter thread. The thread was just picked up by this gossip site and instantly created a whole ass article about it. 

The guys will be here soon enough to discuss our action plan and I would just like to apologize kasi pakiramdam ko, I failed them. I was supposed to be the one responsible for the whole band for I am the front-runner and the acting leader of the group. It was so upsetting to me. Ano pa kaya yung nararamdaman nila? I kept this for a long time and sasabog lang siya ng ganito kadali. I wanted to talk to them so that they won't be put in the dark again. 

"Sotto haven't said anything?" Sandaling nagpahinga si Cal sa pagiimbestiga at pagbabasa ng mga comments at follow-up articles. 

"Not yet. I am aiming to fix this without his help." 

Sotto probably already knows about it but I haven't heard anything from him. But I'm not planning to hear his thoughts or his solution. Do not get me wrong but I'm fine with the guy. It is just that after the debacle with Westley, I'm definitely having thoughts on asking his help. I could do this alone. Poprotektahan ko yung mga tao na mahalaga sa akin.