Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Muling sumenyas ang stage director sa mga staffs na nasa gilid ng stage

Muling sumenyas ang stage director sa mga staffs na nasa gilid ng stage. I watched the staff ran back and forth on the stage, carrying with them props, set of mics and boards. They were making sure that the stage is ready for tonight's show. Kakatapos lang ng last stage practice namin and we're now preparing for the stage blocking practice. It won't take an hour to do this and after this, we have thirty minutes to freshen up and rest before the show starts.

Kahapon pa kami nagsstart magpractice and we didn't stop until we're all satisfied with the results. We're all dead tired by evening kaya sa studio na lang kami natulog. Some of us placed a mat on the floor and some, we, made ourselves comfortable on the couch, which on my regret was that it wasn't comfortable at all. I woke up with a tight stiff neck. I had to wear a neck brace for like thirty minutes before the pain subsided. Tapos tuluy-tuloy lang din yung practice and now. we're down to the last minute preparations. 

"Go to your position." The stage director led us back to the stage again. Tumayo kami sa mga markings na nakalagay sa floor. We stayed for about five to six minutes while the director was checking the monitors and cameras surrounding us. Medyo napapagod na din ako at gusto ko na lang ulit makaidlip. I'm going to use that thirty minutes to sleep tapos after than bahala na yung makeup artists sa akin. I was just so tired.

"Okay, next." We followed the instructions and did the routine. Pinagmasdan ko ang mga kasama ko sa banda. Halata na rin ang pagod sa kanilang mga mukha. Cal's eyes were closed. He could definitely sleep while standing guys. That's not a joke. That's a talent he perfected over the years. One day, I will be going to ask him how the hell he does that.

"We're done!" Sigaw nung director.

We bowed to the director and said thank you then we descended from the stage. Pagkadating sa sound controls na nakaplaced sa gilid ng stage, we surrendered all our lapel mics then we also thanked them. Tapos dumiretso kaming lahat sa waiting room na inihanda ng mga organizers.

The waiting room was big to house maybe fifteen to twenty persons. We all have our seats and designated vanity mirrors. Meron ding isang mahabang couch sa loob and a table where our foods were placed. West went directly to the couch and threw himself there. Pagkaupo pa lang niya, alam ko na nakatulog na siya agad. Ganoon kami kapagod. While Greece and I went on our respective chairs at doon na lang namin napiling umidlip muna. The rest, si Cal and Haz ay piniling maligo muna. Nagpapagising ako after fifteen minutes para ako naman yung maligo.

After fifteen minutes, kinalbit na ako ni Cal. I stretched both of my arms at wala sa ulirat na nagpunta sa private shower room na nakalaan para sa amin. Malamig na tubig ang bumati sa akin nang buksan ko ang shower. Automatically, I was removed from my sleep trance. Nagising ang diwa ko. And believe me that cold shower woke me up better than a cup of coffee.

Mabilis lang ako natapos sa paliligo. I also remembered that I haven't seen my phone for two days now since yesterday. Kahapon pa kasi kinuha ni Hani yung mga phones namin and she specifically requested us na wala munang gagamit ng phone para wala daw distraction. Wala pa kong nakikitang message ni brandonswifeuwu simula nung isang gabi. Ano kaya ang ginagawa niya ngayon? Or is she wondering what I'm doing right now that I haven't returned any of her messages, kung meron man.