Iskall's Interlude

There was something odd about this situation. 

Something Iskall couldn't quite recognise. 

Of course, all of his instincts screamed at him to run. The big, oddly familiar helmet wearing human was violent and forced Iskall to wear a tight collar made of cow hide. He told Iskall to do strange commands, and Iskall would get hurt if he didn't do them. 

Not only that, but Iskall would be made to hurt other humans, like the furry looking one with the big black caterpillar looking thing on his upper jaw. Iskall didn't like hurting that one. He was too familiar, somehow, and Iskall swore he knew that one somewhere. 

Maybe he had, before his memory had slipped and he'd started giving into his instincts. 

Iskall wasn't sure. All he could really remember was living in a cold, stone cage until the helmeted human had dragged him out by the tail. 

Flexing his claws, Iskall continued to prowl around the weird, blinding white and grey area he'd been tasked with guarding, hearing the  caterpillar human crying in some closed off, white tree trunk looking pillar. One of them at least. 

He looked up at one of the four, giant, open spaces, flexing his wings. 

If only he hadn't been tied to this thick stick with the rope.

Then he could get out.