The evil rat speaks

The little rat was starting to get on Rowan's nerves.

Mumbo Jumbo, Rowan recalled, was the biggest problem.

False Symmetry could get in the way, but Rowan had a plan for her. Besides; she still thought Zombie Cleo was alive, and Rowan could hold that against her. Grian and Stress Monster were still cooperative and he knew that Heidi and Kady had strong holds on them like Rowan did to Xisuma. Scar and Doc Monster were currently cooperating because of the facility project that made them side with Rowan.

Welsknight, Joe Hills and all the other 'Hermits', as Xisuma had called them, had any knowledge about what Rowan was up too, aside from Iskall85.

About Iskall85?

Rowan had plenty of plans for them. The plans were admittedly made for Mumbo Jumbo, but he could work with Iskall being chosen instead. His plans might work even better with Iskall85 than Mumbo Jumbo.

Standing up, Rowan walked over to the wall of the tower, glancing over the maps on the table. Heidi had kindly offered a tower of Grian's base for Rowan to use, just in case anyone thought to check inside of his host's base, an offer Rowan had taken Heidi up on.

Grinning, Rowan pinpointed the place he wanted to go to, leaving the tower. He took off using the fake wings that Xisuma insisted on using for travel, heading over to Iskall85's base. He checked Xisuma's communicator and sent a message to Scar and Doc Monster, calling for them.

If everything was going to plan, then Iskall85 would not be staying at their base for much longer.

Not if Rowan had anything to say about it.