Chapter 1

Third POV

"Hurry up guys! I wana get this song finished already," Camila whined out to the three other girls. She was at the door, waiting for the tallest member of the group to come and open it since she had the key. "Come on, come on, come onnn."

"Chill out Chancho! The studio isn't going anywhere," Dinah called back, taking her time. She then looked at the two girls behind her, "Why are we even here so late?"

"I don't even know, I wasn't listening. You know how Simon gets when he's explaining something. He rambles on and on and on," Normani complained while on her phone. She then looked up to Camila, "But Dinah's right Mila, the studio isn't going anywhere."

"Girls," Ally sighed and shook her head. "Simon wanted us to meet someone. He said it was important."

"Dinah come onnn," Camila whined out to the girl. "I just wana sleep."

"Okay, okay, I'm coming," Dinah rolled her eyes at the girl in front of her, while taking out the door key from her pocket. "Wait, is there someone in the room?"

"What?" Normani asked. She and Ally finally reached the two other girls. "Oh, the lights are on."

"Wait, someone's using the room? Mila why didn't you say anything?" Ally asked the girl who was at the door before any of them.

"What? I just thought that-" Camila mumbled. "It doesn't matter! Maybe it's the mystery person Simon wanted us to meet?"

"Maybe," Dinah answered back, handing the keys to her. "Here you open it, I need to tie my shoe."

"Yay!" Camila cheered. "We get to meet the mystery person!"

"Just open the dang door Mila," Normani mumbled, eyes still locked on her phone screen.

Camila twisted the key into the keyhole and pushed open the door. "Sorry we're a bit late!" The girls came stumbling in and saw another girl sitting in front of the studio desk with her back towards them.

"You're good," the girl replied back. She had on what looked like custom black wireless beats headphones, designed with small daisies, on top of her shoulder length, slightly curly but more on the wavy side, dark brown hair. "I'm assuming you're the girls Simon wanted me to meet."

After hearing four variations of yes's the mystery girl continued on with her slight British accent, "Alright then, take a seat yeah? I'll be right with you."

The four girls went across the room to the couch, sending each other confused faces.

" Guys, is it just me or does she look familiar?" Dinah whispered back but only got shrugs in response

"It's probably just you," Normani replied. "We can't even see her face, how is she supposed to look familiar?" Dinah shrugged.

So the four girls sat in silence, hearing some buttons being pushed and a few frustrated huffs from the mystery girl.

A few minutes later the girl at the studio desk let out a loud sigh. This caught the attention of the other girls who looked up at her while she sat up straight on her chair and moved her arms to stretch above her head. She then slid the headphones off her head to rest on her neck.

The girl then twists her spinny chair around to face the four girls on the couch and smiled at them, letting out a faint "hello".

-END-
———
Quick question, do y'all want:

Top Lauren

Bottom Lauren