Weird feeling

Yongsun POV

It's just my second day and this happens already? Why cant i just have a normal school life without having to go through all this? Maybe being friends with Byul was a bad idea.. I really dont want to go through all that again. But, i've never felt the way i felt with Byul before..

I shook my head from the thoughts flooding my head before grabbing my glasses that was on the floor of the bathroom. I wiped the lenses with my tie and put it on, i let out a deep exhale as i realize that i was already late to 3rd period, wouldnt that mean detention? welp, at least i attended.. i guess.

As i got back to class, everyone was eyeing me from head to toe. My heart was beating fast, i tried to avoid their glares at me. 

"Miss, Kim Yong Sun. This is just your second day and your already late to a class?" The teacher called me before i got to sit down, she shook her head and furrowed her eyes at me "Detention." I bowed down and bit my lip before taking my seat.

This is really disappointing.. All i wanted was a normal, non-problematic highschool life.. Great, i guess im gonna be late to work later because of this.. I glanced over at her as i got curious of what she was up to, looks like she was lost in her thoughts as she stared at the ceiling of the classroom. I curse at myself as i remembered what i said in the bathroom, Why did i say it as if i was blaming her for what happened? i didnt mean to.. It's not her fault even if it seems like it is..

During the third period, i wasnt listening to the class instead i was lost in my own thoughts. Thinking about, if i should continue being friends with Byul, but if i do, all this things will have to continue. If i should just stay away from them to avoid all this.. Wouldnt that be too cowardly? I too wanna be friends with them, but given all this i cant.. sigh, I'll just see how it goes.. 

The dare crept in my mind again, I dont know why, its as if its telling me to reconsider and agree, but with all these happening, the more i would want to disagree. I just dont see how making Byul fall for me would help my current situation. Wouldnt it just make things worse? Yet again, disagreeing doesnt make a difference, given that the school already knows about me, and theres no doubt what happened in the bathroom would be heard about by everyone in no time.

There's really no going back to normal with all this. So, how do i stop it? should i just transfer to a different school and start over? but i cant, this is just the second day, it would be weird if i do. And plus, i dont really have enough money for it, this school was like the cheapest one i could go to. I dont want to trouble Eric with borrowing money again..

My thoughts were instantly cut off as the bell rang for the 4th Period to begin. The teacher bid her goodbye and left the class for the other teacher to enter. I took out my books for the period, and set them on the table, I started reading the chapter Byul told me that they were learning at the time. And for who knows what reason, people kept giving me death glares, what wrong with reading the lesson i didnt get to learn beforehand? 

Okay, just because Byul talks to me, doesnt mean im this girl that they can judge and bully!! This is so weird, People are so weird. I tried to avoid eye contact and ignore all those whispers about me. I was casually reading my book, totally not nervous or scared about anything, while waiting for the teacher to enter. 

It seemed like forever waiting for the dang teacher, i heard Byul let out a loud groan making everyone look at her, i raised my brow at whatever she was doing. She was still looking at the ceiling, eventually she looked down. I heard girls fangirling again, and boys getting annoyed behind me. 

"Great, no teacher" She sighed, making everyone shout and get all excited about it. No teacher.. I guess thats one hour of being bored.. I dont see how thats something to be excited about. I layed my head on the desk.