Loneliness

Yongsun POV

"Im home!" I shouted as i entered the house. I chuckled to myself as i closed the door. Why was i even taking the time to say that when no one's here.

Im currently leaving alone, why? My parents kicked me out from the house we had in canada. Just because i didnt obey them well enough, saying things that was totally unnecessary. Thankfully i earned enough money to fly here in Korea, i didnt think that i'd be fitting in with canadian students. My first year of Highschool in Canada was the worst experience, i got bullied just because i was asian. Though some people liked me because i was korean, and because theyre big fans of kpop stuff.

Yeah i was thankful for them, but it didnt stop the bullying. My parents were also being unfair, fights would happen almost everyday, mostly about my dad going of to bars and not coming home most nights, fights about my birth. It came to the point where my dad became abusive, already so done with my mom and all her rambling. I've had enough and tried my best to stop them, but they kicked me out. I dont understand it either. I wasnt complaining, though its hard to live in a country i'm not familiar with, its better than having to live with them. And of course they dont know that im here in korea.

I threw my bag down beside the door. And headed to the bathroom to wash Byul's clothes and put it in the dryer before heading to work.

I work as a part timer in a café, making tea art which is one of my hobbies its really relaxing and helps me calm myself down. But of course, no one knows about it and neither do i want to tell them.. i just feel like they would be judging me for being different. And i've already had enough of that already.

I changed from my uniform to my outside clothes and grabbed a warm jacket to cope with the cold whether. Before leaving my house, i made sure to remember if i had forgotten anything.

I headed towards my workplace, the manager greeted me with a smile. He's such a nice person, i dont get why people dont like him all that much.

I bowed at him, and took my apron and wore it on myself. I started with work, taking orders from people and making them tea and coffee. My part time job usually takes 5 hours per day, im getting a good pay so i dont mind.

"Good work again today Yongsun." The manager said as i bowed down to our last customer as the left.

"Thank you sir" I replied and smiled at him, he looked playfully annoyed at my statement which made me raise a brow at him. He sat down on one of our tables and put his hand under his chin and signalling me to sit infront of him and i gladly did.

"I told you not to call me that when we're along Yongsun." He said with a pout "I want us to be comfortable with eachother, okay? Im starting to think you believe in those rumors about me." I chuckled at his childish side off work.

"Yeah, and no, i dont believe in those rumors." I reassured him with a smile.

"Then at least call me by my name." He said now eyes piercing through mine. I felt nervous as he said. I didnt want to disappoint him considering he is my boss and helping in every way he can to help me live an easy life here in korea, and this is all he asked from me so i guess it wouldnt hurt to call him that sometimes.

"Eric.." I reluctantly said in a low voice, he smiled like an idiot soon after and patted my head "Wasnt that hard now was it?" He smiled widely that his eyes closed as he did.

I felt embarrassed as he ruffled through my hair, "i should clean up." I said which made him stop whatever he was doing and nodded at me.

I stood up and cleaned the tables and put the chairs properly, as i finished i kept my apron back to where it hanged and waved at the manager before leaving the place for the night.