Comfort

Yongsun POV

The tension earlier was unreal.. i almost lost myself to her touch, i shouldnt.. I just cant do that before marriage.

I mean.. no one's forcing me to not do it before marriage but the thing is.. i was made before my parents even married. That's why my family's all messed up now. I swore to myself to never do any of those things before marriage.. even if it doesnt really count with the same sex.

I was more thankful than embarressed when Wheein and Hyejin barged into us like that. If they didnt who knows how far it couldve went. It took a lot of courage to lift my hand and stop her from kissing me.

My body reacted to hers, the way she grabbed my waist and pulled me towards her, the way her knee crept between my legs.. the way she whispered that compliment as she took my glasses off to get a clearer look at my face.

The feeling was all new to me, making me more curious to how it wouldve felt. It felt as if time stopped as my heart skipped 2 beats each second, i felt so captivated at the way she looked at me with so much lust in her eyes.

But the thing is, its all just lust.. and no love, i can see it through her eyes. Yeah.. definitely just lust, im just a girl she just met. There's no way she would have love, and second, she said it herself earlier.. she doesnt do love.

Sigh, why do i even care? I was just brought in that situation because of the heat of the moment. Its not like i actually like her like that.

We were now sitting in the living room. I was still trying to calm myself down, as the scene kept replaying in my head.

'You look so good without your glasses'

My eyes widen and without knowing i dug my face into the pillow i was hugging. All of them looked at me as i looked back up. Wheein and Hyejin were giving me a questioning look while trying to hold their laughter. Byul had a guilty yet embarressed look in her face, the way i reacted made her realize it was what happened earlier.

"Sorry.." i mumbled and they chuckled at my awkwardness.

"Awwe that was adorable Yonggie~" Wheein smiled like an idiot, making her dimple deeper than ever. I grew shocked at the new nickname, but wasnt really hating it, it was cute.

I hid my face again in embarrassment as they continue to watch the drama that was still playing. Byul kept stealing glances over at me, my thighs and my lips.. i acted like i didnt notice and just ignored whatever she was trying to do.

She inched herself towards me, it was hella obvious.. but i didnt think much of it and continue to watch the drama.

It was really cool and annoying at the same time. Like, why would the main character go to jail for something he CLEARLY had the right to do?! That fucking guy who killed his dad.. he better watch out cuss im gonna-

"Hey.. chill out will you? Your facial expressions are so funny." Byul whispered making me shiver, she chuckled afterwards. I felt embarrassed.. oh gosh how did my face look like when i was thinking about that??

I unconsciously hid my face back onto the pillow i was holding. I felt a hand brush through my hair, i turned to look at her. As her eyes met mine, she realized and moved her hand away. Her face was visibly red even though the room is dark. I smiled without knowing as she sneaked to look back at me, she smiled as well.

She should really smile more often.. she looks beautiful, and actually inocent. I looked at the time and it was already almost 10.. I dont usually sleep later than that. Today was a long day even though its just my first day of school..