Familiarity

Moonbyul POV

The feeling of her in between my arms, felt overwhelming, I felt happy yet scared of the feeling. I didnt know what it exactly was that i felt, and because of that unanswerable questions keep popping up in my mind, only making me more fearful of whatever this was, and whatever that was about to happen. Though, I wanted it to end, at the same time i didnt.. i dont get it.

I dont know why i feel so close with her, I dont know why she makes me feel this way. So many 'I dont know's, its getting frustrating, i thought to myself as we sat on he bed, Having eachother in our arms as the familiar comfortable bubble enveloped around us.

My throat started to sting, my breath got heavier, Though it was cold in the room i was still sweating. The thought suddenly came to mind, I havent drank my medicines yet. This'll get worse if i dont take them now. But, i doubt that she'll have any of them here in her house though.. If thats the case.. I dont know what'll happen to me.

"m-medicine.." I tried to speak, my voice was dry and low. After i talked, my throat stung again, i tried my best to swallow down saliva but my mouth was dry as well. Was it because i was screaming o much? I really need to get ahold of myself.

"I called Hyejin, She'll come any second now.. dont worry.." She said and patted my back, its as if she read my mind. She's smart huh.. I didnt realize i was now smiling at what she did for me. At that moment i felt like i could trust my life on her, i usually keep that to myself. Who knew it would be someone i hardly have a history with.. well thats what i think..

I was really tired, i wanted to sleep already, But i know i shouldnt or else something might happen to me if i dont get my medicines right now. Welp, at least i got to stay over at her house as i planned, didnt expect my first time here would be in this situatuation.

I heard the door bell ring, Yong flinched and pulled away from the hug and smiled at me reassuringly. "That's probably Hyejin now. I'll go get it." She laid me on the bed properly before turning her back at me so she could get the door. 

I waited there on the bed still taking in sharp and heavy breaths, my body was exhausted for some reason. In all the days that i had the same problem occurring i never felt like this before. The door slammed open with Wheein and Hyejin now standing with worry in their faces. I flinched at the sudden noise of the door, they came rushing towards me with the tablet and a waterbottle. Wheein was asking me questions about what had happened to me, i couldnt answer as my throat was still hurting, Hyejin put the medicine in the water and shaked it, before giving it to me to drink.

I quickly sat myself up the bed and took the bottle. I drank it in a fast pace making water drip down my neck, I usually hated taking my medicine, but at this point in my state i guess this is the only way i can feel better. I choked a bit, at how fast i was drinking it. HYejin held my shoulder telling me to slow down and be calm. 

As soon as i finished the whole bottle, I immediately felt better, my breathing was alot normal. they waited for me to finally calm myself down before interrogating me like always.

"What happened??" Wheein asked with a worried face, I looked over at Yong who was standing near the door awkwardly. I shrugged at the question, and looked back at Wheein with a smile. 

"Im fine, it just happened again. Dont worry." I said and they sighed knowing that i wouldnt tell them all the details. They turned around to face Yongsun, they thanked her for taking care of me and for calling them. She nervously laughed and shrugged saying that it was only natural to take care of me at the time. 

"I hope you dont mind Byul staying over for the night? Im sorry but i dont think, She'll be able to go home right now. Im afraid if she goes through that again in the way to her house.." Wheein said with concern. 

Yeah! i should definitely stay over haha way to go wheein!- I mean, ahem yeah, thats okay..

"Of course!, i wouldnt let her go out there alone at this hour.." Yongsun said, which surprised me. What time was it..? I looked around the room hoping to find a clock somewhere, i found her alarm clock on the side of her bed.. 3AM?!? My eyes widened, i felt bad now..

How long did i keep her up..? I caused so much trouble.. what should i do to make it up to her?.. I looked down as i thought, i sighed under my breath. I really didnt like to be that one person in the group that causes trouble like this..

"Thanks Yonggie~ we will get going now" Hyejin said and turned to face me, she furrowed her brows at me, "Byul.. Dont do anything stupid." She said which sent chills down my spine, turning to look at Yong she smiled then grabbed Wheein by the arm before leaving. They left me in the room alone again as Yongsun went to bid them Goodbye.

Do i even have the right to be laying on her bed right now? I really shoulnt cause much more trouble.. she must be really sleepy.. I stood up from the bed as she opened the door. Worry instantly appeared on her face as she saw me, "B-byul, You should really gets some rest!" She said as she rushed to me, slightly pushing me back down the bed.

"I shouldnt, Ive caused so much trouble already.." I said in a low voice, "you must be sleepy, take the bed instead." I said, trying to get back up on my feet. She wouldnt let me and pushed me rather harshly now, im surprised im not turned on from that..

"Nope, your not bothering me at all, please sleep.. You need rest" She said with furrowed eyebrows, not wanting to hear whatever i had to say. 

"Where will you sleep then..?" i asked, her bedroom was alot smaller than i thought. Theres not enough space for her to sleep on the ground or something like that.

She looked around, and blushed. i immediately knew what she had in mind. i chuckle which made her look at me. I gave her a teasing smirk before moving to the side of the bed to give her room to lay in. She scoffed and hesitated before laying down next to me. The bed was small so we had little space between us. i could feel her heart beating fast, i didnt say anything about it and smiled to myself as her back was facing me. I faced the other way, feeling way to sleepy to try any thing funny, i wanted to respect her personal space.

I was thinking, why is her house small..? Its not even suited for a family of three.. Did she lie about her parents being overseas? or did she lie about not living by herself? Could it be that she's actually living and surviving by herself? I just shrugged off the thoughts that i had, i didnt have the right to pry in her personal activities anyways.. 

But, seriously this bed is too small for two.. I couldnt turn around without having to touch her. I actually wanted to make the most of this night with her right next to me, maybe get sexy or something fun. But, i didnt want to make her uncomfortable with me.. 

I shrugged off my thoughts again and tried to actually sleep and not think too much. Yongsun was already out like a light behind me as i heard her snore slowly. I smiled while closing my eyes, before dozing off to my own dreamworld..

A/N

Ahh yeah, im sorry for not actually giving you guys much details about the incident i had. 

Well, the deer horn went through my stomach, thankfully the security had reached there on time and cut off the horn off the animal before it couldve moved and caused more damage in my insides. I was spitting out blood as it stabbed me. The feeling was like hell, i had to get a surgery for it since there were splinters stuck in my flesh. Eating became a really hard task for me since then, i also had to stay in bed for like a month before i could walk on my own again.

I really thought i was going to die then and there, i really thought it would be the end of me. But, im thankful that im still here writing, drawing and doing what i love, being safe and healthy. I also hope you guys are staying safe and healthy right now, especially in a time like this with all the pandemic stuff going on. 

Anyways, that was my story!. Thank you for reading and Hope you enjoyed! please leave votes and comments thank you!