Unsaid Feelings

Moonbyul POV

"Unnie?... Unnie!!!" I saw her again, well not her but her back. I know its her. This time im not letting go.

I ran towards her, as fast as my little legs could take me. As i got closer, i grew smaller. What's happening? This doesnt make sense.. is this another dream? A memory? But whose? Mine? Its cant be.. can it?

"Wake up byul ah" She turned around and said. She had no face this time. I took a step back as i couldnt believe what i saw. Her face wasnt visible at all, my heart started beating in an unusual pace.

-

"Aah!!" I screamed as i woke up. I was sweating, breathing heavily, and tears building up in my eyes. This was knew to me, but this same scene felt as if it happened so many times.

What the hell was that? Why didnt she have a face?! Am i going crazy? That dream felt familiar and real. Is this fear taking over again? If its real.. then that was a memory. A memory i lost? I dont understand..

My vision was blurry, and my head was aching alot from all the thinking. As i regained my senses, i saw her below me. Her face was tomato red, for a split second her face didnt seem familiar to me.

Her face was worried as tears fell on her cheeks. I moved away and covered my head while looking down. She sat straight up without removing her concerned gaze from me.

"B-byul ah.." Her voice seemed really similar to the dream i just had. I didnt let her finish, i screamed softly. I wasnt in my right mind.. everything felt so frustrating, i couldnt understand anything. I want to but something is stopping me from doing just that. And i dont know what!!

I ruffled my hair, as fear built up inside me again. I shook my head, trying to make myself calm and composed. She.. The new girl came closer to me, and was about to pat me and comfort me. I wanted to accept it. But i found myself now on the floor, avoiding her touch. She looked confused and hurt.

"Dont give me that face!" I shouted without knowing. Her eyes widened.

Great Moon Byul yi. Just great. Your only chance to be able to understand why this is happening to you. And your throwing it away?!

"Byu-" she tried to speak. But was cut off by the two now running towards me.

"Byullie!!" They shouted. They sat me straight up. Wheein nod at Hyejin and she quickly went to the kitchen.

She grabbed my medicine and put it in water, she quickly came back and i snatched the glass and drank it quickly, making some it drip down my neck.

They looked so worried as i collected myself together.. i was still breathing heavily. These things happen often when i was younger, mental breakdowns because of fear. It wasnt frequent once i entered Highschool. But now that she's here.. it started again.

I dont even know if i should be going by my original plan and get closer to her, or just stay away from her to maybe stop getting these confusions. But, i wont know the truth if that were the case..

"Byul are you okay?" Wheein asked looking into my eyes trying to read it. I shook my head, my heart hurt and my stomach felt empty. My breathing was unusual.

"Leave me alone." I said unconsciously and stood up to go to my bedroom.

Why was this happening to me? Am i crazy? Whatever it is, i just desperately want it to stop. Im too tired with all this unknown feelings that i cant explain or share with someone.

Yongsun POV

My heart ached when her tears fell on my face. Her face was so confused and scared.. the way she moved away from my touch and looked at me so scared.