18. Dancing

School that day was great, Keith did his work, he listened and took notes but there was one obstacle; Lance.

He sat on the brick wall. Their favourite spot.
He saw Lance walking his way with his backpack and a wide smile on his face which immediately made Keith smile with him.

Lance sat beside him and plugged in his earphones, put one in his ear and one in Keith's.
"Ready?" Lance asked and Keith nodded.
(Start the song now)

Years ago when I had a chance, I could've held your hand but I was was young and then I blew every circumstance yet I still think...

I dream of...

Lance got up and put his hand out for Keith to take. He took it and laughed, he was confused. What is going on?

Dancing, dancing oh oh oh ooh with you, with you...

Lance put his hands around Keith's neck and started dancing slowly.

And maybe even share a drink or two

Was this really happening?

Lance was moving along with the song and humming. Keith felt like in a dream.
Why was Lance doing this? Was he playing with Keith's feelings? Did he have a crush on him?

With you, with you

He didn't care right now, all he did care about was Lance. His soft hands slightly touching his neck, his face so close to his, the look in his eyes, his chin on his shoulder. It was all just so relaxing. Lance slipped his hands under his jacket that Keith was wearing, the automnal weather was making his hands turn pink. Keith's nose was starting to look like Lance's fingers, red, he buried his face in Lance's shoulder as he smiled.

The song soon finished, too soon for Keith.
They separated and looked at each other in the eye before completely separating themselves.
They didn't care about anything but themselves. It was perfect. Lance was perfect.
It slowly started to rain and so they ran home, going into each their respective homes.

It truly was a dream. Adam questioned Keith as to why he was smiling so much but it was like he didn't hear him. He just went to his room and drew. Whenever he was really happy, he would draw happy stuff or the reason he was happy. This time, he drew rain falling over a little pink flower. The rain reminded him of Lance, calm yet powerful, beautiful and bright . He loved when Lance laughed or when he smiled. He loved when he looked at him.

He really liked Lance

——————————
Sorry all the fluff chapters are short but their really cute so I guess it's worth it?

Kaii🌸✌️