1. Morning altea

Lance had just moved in from the 'poor' side of town Into the nicer part of it. His mom had bought a nice flower shop called 'Rosa's Roses'
He liked the name. He had a big family, 2 brothers, 2 sisters and 2 parents. His mom, Rosa, his dad, Julio, his sisters Veronica and Rachel and his two brothers Marco and Luis.

The stairs in the back of the room led to the cute appartement, not too big and not too small. 3 rooms and 1 bathroom.

Up the stairs was a living room. The walls were pastel pink with hand painted roses, his mother's favourite flower. She had painted them. She was an angel. The couch was a light yellow with red, pink and darker yellow cushions. A small pink door led to a balcony. There was a bunch of plants and a couple of chairs. An archway in the living area led to the kitchen. The walls were pastel yellow like his couch, his mom loved soft colours. The countertops were light brown and the cabinets a darker hazelnut. The dinning table was round and had 7 chairs around it event though half his siblings didn't live there anymore; Rachel and Luis. In the middle of the table was placed 3 pots of flowers. A white door next to the big table led to the purple themed bathroom.
Marco and Veronica shared a room, it had a divider in the middle.
But being alone meant having a smaller room, wich Lance found to be fair.
His walls were painted his favourite colour; blue. He had a small wood desk with a bunch of clutter on it even though he had just moved in. He had an open laptop placed on it. A pile of 3 boxes were beside his bedroom door.
He had a relatively big window situated next to his bed. He had cream sheets and a duvet cover the same colour but decorated with feathers. He had a blanket his mom had made, it was red, purple and blue. She thought they were the bisexual flag colour, they weren't but Lance found it adorable. His walls were already decorated with pictures of him and his best friend Hunk. He already missed his bear hugs.
His curtains were again, cream. His nice window faced the neighbour's wich was kind of cliché. He imagined a girl opening the door and getting in, smiling at him and just overall being nice and cute.

He decided to find out. He got out his newly decorated room and headed to see his mom in the kitchen. "Mama, I'm going next door to the cafe" he said hugging his mother. He loved he so so much. "Ok, but remember mijo, be careful and be back by 6:30 dinner will be ready" she said with her subtle Spanish accent.
"Yes mama," he said walking towards the door
"I love you, see you later" he said "I love you too, never forget that" she was too sweet.

He walked down the stairs and headed to the coffee shop next door, he wanted to meet his new neighbours.

A sign read 'Morning, Altea'
Altea was the name of their town. He came in and a bell rang. "Well hello" a man with tan skin and glasses greeted him while cleaning the tables "hello, I'm the new neighbour, I came to say hi. Maybe get a coffee?" He said with a big smile. "Oh that's you? Hi my name is Adam"
He said pulling out his hand after he wiped it on his apron "I'm Lance, nice to meet you" he said as he was shaking his hand, still smiling.
"I'm going to get the others, stay here. You can take a seat if you want" the man said walking towards the kitchen. He could hear talking but it was muffled. He came out with two boys, a smaller, frowning one and a taller, 'smillier' one. "This is my husband, Takashi but you can call him Shiro. And this is Keith, his brother" Adam said with still a smile on. "Keith is basically our son though" he said chuckling a bit with Shiro. Keith just grinned.

Lance was kind of disappointed. He would've preferred him to be a girl. He smiled and waved at Keith with no response but a small smile. And don't get me wrong, Lance found him pretty cute but he just wasn't his type.

"So, you said you wanted a coffee?" Adam nicely asked "yes thank you that would be nice"
"Keith? Could you take his order?"
"Sure" he walked towards the counter and Lance followed him
"So what do you want?" He said. Now that Lance was closer, he could clearly see the eye bags under Keith's eyes.
"Could I get a medium to go? With like, one cream one sugar please?"
"Yeah sure" he wrote down on a small piece of paper and put it down on the half wall that separated him and the kitchen. "You can go wait in a chair if you wanna"
"Hm I feel like I know you from somewhere" Lance mumbled
"What now?"
"I feel like I know you, I don't know it's just that mullet- I know it from somewhere"
"First of all, it's not a mullet and second of all, didn't you just moved here?"
"Yeah but from the other side of town," Lance started still staring at Keith
"I was a pear" that's what they called the people from that part of town, the richer ones were apples.
"Oh well you probably just saw me at Walmart or something"
"No, I'm pretty sure I know you from somewhere"
"Well I don't know. Can't you just sit down and drink your coffee?"
"But I wanna stay here!"
"Why though?"
"I don't know I just d- shit! It's 6:35, he started "I gotta go see ya!" He headed for the door
"Wait Lance!"
"What?" He smiled
"You forgot to pay"

Not what he was expecting

—————————
Thank you sm much for reading! I hope you like the story so far<3
I got inspired by sweettooththkl on ig
Go see her comic! It's really good