The Beginning

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT ( talks of drug, suicide, abuse, etc)
READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION

Hazel Briar was one of the top models and fashion influencers of the year stated top magazines such as Vogue and Cosmopolitan in the year 2020

she has been ranked the highest model in the world with her best friend, Kendall Jenner right beside her since 2015 when there careers took off.

Hazel has been in front of the camera all her life, she was born for it. Pushed to the limit by her mother, she never lived the normal childhood life. she was homeschooled, went flying from city to city for photoshoots by the age of 5. Some may call it a dream, but to Hazel it was a nightmare.

Hazel  and Kendall both met and started off their careers as Victoria secret models and the media immediately loved them together and their close friendship brought them higher in fame and in the media.
Although money wasn't everything to them, it was more finding true love and after Hazel's many failed blind dates and stupid tinder setups by her best friend she had nearly given up. That is until Harry was brought into the picture... The tragic truth was it was all Kendall's idea and Hazel had no idea how this would play out and she was quite frightened. Even with all the publicity and dates, Hazel had dealt with many mental health problems and family trauma which causing her to push most people in her life away, which was why many of her past relationships failed. only Kendall knew about her full past which is why Hazel was grateful she was always around.
Will Harry be able to push through to her and show her the beauty of life outside the glam and the media?

Welcome to the story Top Model
The ending sounds so cliche oh god but ya gotta do what ya gotta do ya know?

Love y'all my sweet creatures

* chefs kiss*