Assistant

Yoongi was frustrated, but as much as he didn't want to admit, Namjoon's plan was a good idea. It would be good to finally have an assistant in the lab.

As he was exiting Namjoon's office, he almost slammed into Seokjin and Hoseok who were waiting outside, mid-knock.

Yoongi was about to yell, but he quickly remembered his conversation with Namjoon. He cleared his throat and said, "Seokjin, can I talk to you?"

Seokjin nodded. He quickly apologized to Hoseok, before walking off with Yoongi.

"Yoongi, what's this about?" asked Seokjin once they were out of earshot.

"Namjoon wants Hoseok to be my assistant..." mumbled Yoongi, fidgeting with his black gloves.

Seokjin smiled slightly at him and gave him a gentle nod. "He has a good point."

Yoongi's head snapped up. "You can't be serious—"

"I am, Yoongi. I know Hoseok, he's worked for me since he was a teenager. He's a loyal guy, and we can't let him go, so this is a good way," said Seokjin. "Besides, you always talked about getting a lab assistant..."

"You sound like Namjoon," grumbled Yoongi.

Seokjin laughed slightly at that. "Talk to him. I'm sure he'll respect you, he's already scared of you."

Yoongi sighed and nodded. "Alright. I'll speak to him."
———————————————————
Hoseok was standing awkwardly alone in the middle of the hall, watching Yoongi and Seokjin speak in hushed tones. He started to zone out, but quickly snapped out of it when he saw the two approaching him.

"Hoseok-Ah, we've come up with a position for you," said Seokjin with a smile.

"O-oh, really? What is it?" said Hoseok. Honestly, he was just relieved that they weren't going annihilate him.

"You're going to be my assistant. Now follow me, I need to show you my lab," said Yoongi, pushing past Hoseok.

Hoseok gulped and nervously followed Yoongi down the hall, regretting his decision to ever question Jimin in the first place.
———————————————————

"Here's the lab," said Yoongi, showing him around

"Over there are the chemicals. Don't touch those. You'll be cleaning up after me, nothing more. You start tomorrow. Now leave, I have work to attend to," said Yoongi, shooing Hoseok out.

Hoseok stumbled out of the lab, more confused than when he went in.

This was going to be a long stay.
———————————————————
Hi!

How are you all?

Stay safe, happy, healthy, hydrated, and beautiful!

~Bagel