Yoongi

Hoseok was one smart motherfucker.

By the time Jimin, Jungkook, and Taehyung were caught, Yoongi was well aware.

Hoseok may have been smart, but he underestimated Yoongi and how fast he would figure out Hoseok's game. Yoongi glanced at his Bangtan wrist tattoo and sighed to himself before glancing at his phone. His decision would change everything, and if he threw even the smallest wrench in Hoseok's plan, it would change his own fate.

He had to think to himself about his options: prison, Namjoon's torture methods, or the smallest sliver at a chance of freedom from gang life?

He made his decision and called Jin, looking up at the sky.
———————————————————————-
Jin was never much of a runner, but when Yoongi called him and informed him of Hoseok's possible location, he sprinted in the direction of the bank.

Once there, he burst in and ran up to the clerk.

"Excuse me, have you seen a man walk in today with orange hair? Kinda smiley, average height?"

The clerk quirked a brow and shrugged. "Yeah, but that guy left ages ago! He was muttering about the train station...."

A smile spread across Jin's lips and he ran out of the bank and down the street, running right into a police officer.

"Hey, watch it! I'm looking for someone and you're wasting my time!" said the officer, brushing past Jin. Once he couldn't find who he was looking for, he scoffed and shook his head.

"Dammit, we almost caught Suga...."

At that, Jin perked up. He quietly ducked around the corner and into an alleyway, pulling out his phone and calling Namjoon.