How?

"So tell me... how did you manage to escape from EXO unscathed?"

Hoseok carefully looked up at Namjoon's dark eyes as they sparkled with curiosity. He could feel the six pairs of eyes in the room on him, like little leeches.

"Well... I..." Hoseok gulped, not knowing how to explain this without giving himself away.

"Hoseokie..." said Jimin, walking over to him, running his hands through Hoseok's hair. "We're not going to hurt you. We just want to know how you got back? EXO is very cruel you know..."

Hoseok leaned into the touch, feeling oddly comforted. Sure he was surrounded by six men with guns, but even a little comfort was better than none.

"I... They... let me go," said Hoseok. At that, several voices began to murmur.

"What do you mean they let you go?" asked Jimin, raising an eyebrow.

"They let me go, Jimin. They let me come back here," said Hoseok, closing his eyes. Jimin moved Hoseok's head into his lap, smiling softly. His smile turned into a bitter smirk when he noticed the cell phone and smart watch with the EXO logo on the side.

"Ah...How interesting," said Jimin, his eyes flickering to meet Taehyung's. Taehyung understood the cue, and swiftly slipped the devices from Hoseok's pocket and into his own.

"You should... rest, Hoseok. You've had a long day," said Namjoon with a too sweet smile. Hoseok nodded and stood up, walking to his guest room, with Jimin and Jungkook trailing behind him.

Meanwhile, Taehyung pulled the devices out of his pocket and handed them to Namjoon.

"Interesting... Yoongi, destroy it. It seems that Hoseok thinks he's a little double-crosser," said Namjoon with a smile as he handed the devices to Yoongi. Yoongi grinned, turning the devices over with his delicate black gloves. Since the chemical accident and Hoseok's kidnapping, his vision had returned almost 100%.

"Sure thing, Joon," said Yoongi with a smirk.

Seokjin, who had been quietly watching the entire time, looked at his husband with curiosity. "Joon, what are we going to do with him?"

Namjoon chucked and walked over to the window. "EXO wants information on us, right? Well, we'll give them some."

Yoongi grinned and nodded, while Seokjin looked slightly worried.

If only he knew what Namjoon had in store for EXO and Hoseok.

—————————————————
Hi!

How are you doing?

Stay healthy and hydrated!

Wear a mask :)

~Bagel