Instability

Here's a nice big warning: Drugging, unethical medical practices

————————————————
"So, you thought you could lie. You thought you could trick us, didn't you, hyung?" said a sickly sweet voice.

Hoseok groaned, his head feeling like it was stuffed with cotton. His thoughts were swimming and the room he was in was too bright. He couldn't tell who was speaking to him, it sounded like Jimin, but he wasn't sure.

"It's too bad, you know. I would've liked for you to be more aware, but Yoongi-hyung wanted to drug you. That way, you'd feel it less. But I'd rather hear you scream."

Suddenly, Hoseok heard a scream. It was his own, but it sounded far away. As he heard the scream, he felt a hand that was too large to be Jimin's squeeze his neck harshly.

Hoseok was roughly lifted off of what he realized was a surgical table, and met with bright but dark eyes and blonde hair. Namjoon.

"My, my. Hoseok-ssi, you are incredibly dense. You thought we would never find out, did you? Well, now you'll pay. It's funny, Yoongi didn't want to hurt you at all, which is unlike him. As usual, I had to step in, like the leader I am. Jimin took care of him, don't worry your pretty little head about it," explained Namjoon with a crooked smile.

At this moment, Hoseok knew he fucked up. He had no clue what Namjoon and Jimin were going to do. He tried to move, but his body wouldn't cooperate.

"Don't freak out, okay? Jimin was a nurse you know, you'll only feel a slight pinch," said Namjoon with a malicious chuckle.
—————————————————
The next time Hoseok woke up, his entire body felt sore and sluggish. He forced himself off of the table, and found no one around him.

He winced, trudging to the bathroom. What he saw was enough to sober him up quickly.

The first thing he saw was his lack of body hair, minus his eyebrows, eyelashes, and the hair on his head. His nose looked like it had been reconstructed slightly, and his face was covered in bruises and other strange marks.

"I see you survived."

Hoseok jumped at the voice, and was met with Yoongi.

"Yoon—"

"Quiet. Let me see what they did to you," said Yoongi. He gently turned Hoseok's face from side to side.

"I see they tried the newer ones," mumbled Yoongi.

"Newer what?" questioned Hoseok.

"Drugs and chemicals. It's a good thing that I made duds, Namjoon would have killed you."

"What are you talking about?"

"Hoseok, whatever you think Namjoon is capable of...

"..,he's capable of much worse."
—————————————————
Hehe plot

Stay safe

~Bagel