Dinner

Warning: Drugging
—————————————————

Once the four men reached the restaurant, they all took a seat at a booth secluded in the back.

They all picked up their menus, except for Hoseok, who looked around the restaurant uneasily. He was beyond confused as to why he was here in the first place, didn't they hate him?

A waiter came by and asked for their orders. Before Hoseok could even get a word out, Namjoon said, "He'll have a wine, and the Parmesan chicken." The waiter nodded and hurried away, and Hoseok turned to glare at Namjoon.

"I'm twenty-one, I don't need you to order for me," muttered Hoseok.

"Quiet, you're still our prisoner—" hissed Yoongi, but he was cut off by Namjoon chuckling.

"Yoongi-hyung, he's our guest. Treat him as such," said Namjoon, giving Yoongi a pointed look. Yoongi sunk down in his seat like a child, and gave Hoseok a glare that could cut diamonds, causing Hoseok to look away awkwardly.

"Uhm, excuse me, I have to use the restroom," said Hoseok, quickly standing and walking out of the secluded area.

Once Hoseok was gone, the three men smirked to themselves. Hoseok was playing right into their plan, and he had no idea.

While Hoseok was in the restroom, the waiter stopped by with the food, and placed it on the table. Namjoon thanked the waiter, before pulling out an unlabeled pill bottle. He poured out a pill and crushed it, sprinkling the dust on the food and in Hoseok's wine.

When Hoseok returned, he sat down uncomfortably, looking at the 3 men around him. "What's so funny?" he said, confused by their smiles.

"Oh nothing, eat up," encouraged Seokjin, smiling coldly.

Hoseok shivered and looked down at his food, gently cutting it into smaller pieces. He ate each bite carefully, tasting something bitter, but he chose to ignore it.

After a few minutes of eating and drinking, Hoseok began to feel dizzy. He narrowed his eyes, trying to focus on anything, but everything was blurry and his head felt heavy.

"What's wrong, Hoseok?" said Yoongi with a smirk. Hoseok turned his head towards Yoongi, trying to focus on him, but to no avail.

Yoongi gently moved Hoseok's head to his shoulder, carding his hands through his hair. "You seem tired, hm? We'll be home soon, don't worry," said Yoongi, smiling softly, causing Hoseok to nod weakly.

"Hoseok, are you okay to answer some questions for us?" said a voice, Hoseok was too out of it to tell. He nodded anyway, thinking, what's the harm in answering a few questions?

"Good. Can you tell us everything about EXO?"

Hoseok nodded, thinking to himself. "They've got...a lot of people. They also have-hic!-A nice house, about 30 minutes away...I think it's a base," giggled Hoseok, not knowing what he just did.

"Tell us more about the house. What's the layout?"

"Hm...it's big-hic!-and it's kinda modern... a lot of nice rooms too."

"Thank you. One more question, what did they ask you to exactly do?"

"Oh, I dunno... they want me to collect information or something. I was gonna just take info from both sides..." giggled Hoseok, not knowing how much he fucked up.

Whoever seemed to be asking the questions raised an eyebrow at that. "Both sides you say?"

"Yeah... but then I gave up, there was this cute guy... and I just wanna be around him—"

"That's enough, thank you," said the person, now sounding somewhat annoyed. Hoseok saw three figures standing around him rise, and he tried to move away, but he was gently grabbed by the wrist and escorted out of the restaurant.

One of the figures placed Hoseok in the backseat, and clicked his seatbelt. Hoseok drooled in response, causing the person to roll their eyes.

The car ride was a blur, and the next thing Hoseok knew, he was being dragged upstairs.

He felt himself being carried, and he heard soft voices around him.

"You said you would get him drunk, not drug him!"

"We didn't have another choice, he was getting suspicious. I didn't give him too much."

"He'll be fine in the morning, I didn't make the drug to keep him like this forever."

None of what they were saying made any sense, but it didn't matter to Hoseok. He curled in on himself, and fell asleep, surrounded by six gang members.
—————————————————
A slightly longer chapter to make up for me not updating

How are you all doing?

Stay safe in these hard times

~Bagel