True Evil

Yoongi knocked on the door to Namjoon's study, taking a deep breath. Unsurprisingly, the door was open. He carefully stepped in and was met with Namjoon sitting at a table, casually drinking a glass of wine. He was leaning back  in his chair with a lazy grin on his face.

"Yoongi-hyung, it's so nice to see you," said Namjoon.

"Uh-huh. Let's cut to the chase, here. I know what you did to Hoseok," said Yoongi with a dark look on his face.

"Hm. Does it matter?"

"Not especially, but I don't understand why."

"Tsk tsk tsk. You never do, Yoongi. That's why you stay in the lab, and Jimin and I make the important decisions," said Namjoon, arrogance radiating off of him.

"You and your lap dog are irrelevant. I want to know why," seethed Yoongi, getting annoyed.

"Well it's your fault, isn't it? I was only doing what you wanted," pouted Namjoon, coming around the table to stand closer to Yoongi.

"Pardon?"

"You didn't want to test on animals. You wanted Hoseok to stay. I was only trying to help you," said Namjoon with a cold smile.

"I—you—"

"Shh. Don't worry your pretty little head about it."

"Cut the shit, Joon! I came to tell you he's staying as my assistant. Not yours, not your husband's, and certainly not Jimin's of all people," said Yoongi, his voice steadily increasing.

Namjoon's smile turned into an angry frown. "Don't get your panties in a twist because I was trying to help you," seethed Namjoon.

"Oh yeah? If you want to help me, take those damn schizophrenia pills I gave you and fuck off!"

At that Namjoon was silent. Then he began to laugh. It was hollow and bitter, like a sharp wind had just passed through the room.

"Alright, so that's how it is. I hope you protect your little project, Yoongi. Because if he messes up even once, I'll add his skull to my desk."
—————————————————
I wrote this right after the last one I just held onto it

How are you all?

~Bagel