Mission Pt. 3

The mission went smoother than expected with only minor casualties, such as Seokjin's ego.

Yoongi and Namjoon loaded boxes into the trunk of the car while Seokjin sat in the passengers seat. The two then got in the car and Namjoon started the engine.

Yoongi stared at his black gloved hands. He couldn't get his mind off of the waiter at Seokjin's restaurant. He was taller than him, and before they so kindly stormed in, he had a soft heart shaped smile that could make anyone melt into a puddle.

Seokjin looked in the front mirror and saw Yoongi's thoughtful expression.

"What's on your mind, Yoongi-ah?" questioned Seokjin.

"What's the name of the waiter at your restaurant?" Yoongi blurted our quickly.

"Oh, the one you scared? Jung Hoseok, he's a nice guy."

"Hm," was all Yoongi had to say. Maybe if he showed up unexpectedly again he could talk to the waiter.

"Ooooh, does hyung have a crush?" teased Namjoon from the front of the car.

"N-no! I'm just wondering, because we did just enter randomly on him and he looked scared and shit..."

"Uh-Huh," said Namjoon with a smirk. "Who are you and what have you done with the real Min Yoongi?"

"I'm serious, Joon-ah. I want to know who he is." 'And why he's so intriguing,' thought Yoongi to himself as he picked at the bottoms of  his gloves absentmindedly.

"Alright, alright. No big deal. I'm pretty sure he lives with Kookie though..." said Seokjin, trailing off.

"Wait, that Jung Hoseok?!" exclaimed Yoongi. He remembered Jungkook coming to their meeting place often, talking about his funny and loud roommate. He would occasionally say his name but stuck to saying 'hyung' or 'my roommate'.

'Huh, maybe it'll be easier to find him after all...' thought Yoongi as he looked out the window.

——————————————————
Hi sorry this took so long :(

How are y'all doing?

Stay beautiful!

~Bagel