Chapter 15

Taylor's Pov:

Once we had our moment, an ambulance comes and gets me.  The only ones that come with me in the ambulance are Hayes and Matt.  The others go by car.

"I'm glad we found you."  Matt says as Hayes holds my hand.

"Yeah."  I whisper.

"Do you know why Ryland would want to do this to you?"  Hayes asked.

I shrugged.  "He told me that I just wanted all the attention.  He thought I thought I was everything while all those guys were flirting with me the night of the concert."

"Unbelievable."  Hayes says, annoyed.

"Yeah."  Matt agrees.

Moments later, we reach the hospital.  A couple paramedics take me and the bed out of the ambulance and take me into the hospital.  Hayes, Matt and the others need to stay in the waiting room.

Once I'm in the hospital room, they hook me up to machines and take tests to make sure I didn't get any sicknesses or anything.  And let me tell you, some of those things hurt!

Someone would jab a needle into me for a blood test while someone would jab another needle into me for another test.

Hours pass before people are allowed in to see me.  And the first person to come in wasn't Hayes.

It was Nash.

"Uh, hi."  I say.

"Hey."  He smiles.

"Listen, there is something you should know."  He says.

"What?"  I ask, getting nervous.

"I really like you, and I know you and my brother are a thing, but I could treat you so much better.  I could protect you better than Hayes could.  I can be so much better than him.  You should be with me." Nash speaks.  I sit there in complete shot.  (Who expected that?) 

"Nash, you know I l-"  I was cut off by Nash kissing me.  It didn't feel anything like Hayes.  I didn't like it.  I felt so terrible inside.  There was no way of getting him off of me.  I was pushed against the bed.  He is way to strong for me to push him away.  There was nothing I could do.

"What the hell?"  Hayes's voice says.  Nash finally backs away.  "Why are you kissing my brother?"  He sounded pissed.

"Hayes, please, let me explain!"  I begged.

"Why should I?  You just cheated on me with my brother!"  He exclaims.

"No!  He kissed me!  I couldn't move him!  You know he is way stronger than me!"  I try explainingl\.

"Yeah right.  We are through!"  He says, tears in his eyes.

Hayes walks away pissed.  Nash leaves the room, satisfied.

I didn't realize I was crying until I feel a tear roll off of my face.

I pulled my knees to my chest.

This hurt way more than when I had to try convincing him I didn't love him over the phone.

Just then, someone walked into the room.

"Hey, what's wrong with Hayes?"  Matt's voice asked me.  I look over at the door to see Mahogany and Matt.

"He dumped me."  I whisper, just loud enough for them to hear.

"Why?"  Mahogany asked.

"Nash came in before Hayes, telling me he liked me, and then he kissed me.  Hayes walked in while Nash was kissing me and dumped me."  I explained.

"Well, did you ask him to kiss you?"  Matt asked.

"No!  And I couldn't push him away or anything because he is so much stronger than me."  I say.

"I'm sorry."  Mahogany gave me a hug

After a few minutes, a nurse came in and told us that the visiting hours were done.  Mahogany and Matt left, and and I was left alone.

I curl my body up in a ball.  I reply all of the events that happened today.  The most painful event was Hayes breaking up with me.

I cry myself to sleep.