Chapter 18

Taylor's Pov:

I miss Hayes so much.  I feel so empty.

I was engulfed in my thoughts when my bedroom door opened.  There standing at the door was Mahogany, who was trying to help me through this.

"Hey girl."  She said, walking toward me a little.

"Hi."  I whispered.

"Have you eaten since last time I saw you?"  She asked.

"No."  I plainly say.

"Girl, you have to eat!  Sooner or later you are gonna become anorexic, or you're going to starve yourself to death."  She had so much concern in her voice.

"Fine, if you want me to have something, take me to Starbucks."  Me being a typical white girl, even when I still am really sad about the whole break up.

"Get up and get ready then!!!!"  She squealed.

I dragged myself out of my bed and walked over to my closet.  All I do is grab a tank top, sweatshirt since it is November, and skinny jeans.  I walk into my bathroom, take a shower, dry off and get dressed.  I put my hair into a messy bun and walk out of the bathroom.

"Come on!  I'm getting you whatever you want!"  Mahogany grabbed my wrist and yanked me down the stairs, out the door and into her car.  As soon as we buckle up, she makes her way to Starbucks.

-

Once we get to Starbucks, I unbuckle and get out off the car.  Mahogany smiled and walked with me into the coffee shop.

We quickly ordered, got our stuff and looked for a seat.

I never thought I would see him.