Chapter 32

Hayes's Pov:

Once we get through all of the fans, we make our way into the diner. It wasn't until after I sat down when I noticed Taylor was still not with us.

"Guys, where's Taylor?" I asked. Just then, my phone started playing my ringtone, Taylor singing Cheat Codes. I answer the unknown number.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hello, am I speaking with Hayes Grier?" The voices asked.

"Yes, this is Hayes." I replied

"I'd like to inform you, because you are one of Taylor's emergency contacts, that she has been hit by a large garbage truck. She is currently in a bad state, so I'd like you to come to the hospital on 3rd street." He spoke. My eyes were filling with tears as I hear him speak. I get out of my seat.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." I say before hanging up.

"What's going on?" I hear Cameron ask as I run out of the diner. There were still fans there waiting for me and the others but I shoved passed them and ran as fast as I could to the hospital. Thankfully, the hospital was 10 minutes away.

Once the hospital came into sight, I started sprinting. I hadn't stopped to take a break during this run, and I didn't want to stop. My love is in the hospital, there is no time to stop and take a break.

I run in.

"Taylor Scott?" I ask the lady at the front desk.

"The doctor is waiting for you by room 563. That's on floor 5." She said before looking back at her computer.

I run to the elevator to see all 4 of them are in use. Instead of waiting for them, I went to the stairs and went as fast as I could up them.

I run looking for room 563, and as soon as I see it, I run even faster.

The doctor is waiting for me.

"What's wrong with Taylor?" I ask while breathing heavily.

"Well, Taylor was hit by a garbage truck as you know. Thankfully, she's not in a coma, but is very weak. She lost a lot of blood and has lost a bit of her memory. She seemed to only want you when she woke up, but she most likely won't remember any friends or family. I would like you and her to have some time together though, maybe you can call a few friends too so you can jog her memory a bit." He says and I sigh with relief. Thank god she's ok, for the most part.