Chapter 34

Taylor's Pov:

We spend the next several hours trying to jog my memory.  I wish I could remember what happened after the beating but I can't.

"This is hopeless."  Tay says, standing up from the chair he was in and running his hair through his hands.

"Don't lose hope."  Cameron spoke.

"This is pointless though!  She doesn't remember shit!  Mine as well give up!"  Tay yelled at Cameron.

"No!  We're not giving up!  We didn't go through the trouble of making it up to her and making her life better, just to give it up because of an accident.  We are going to get her to remember!"  Cameron yelled back.  The yelling just made the memories that I had, worse.

All of them yelling at me during the beatings.  I couldn't take hearing one of them, let alone two, yell when their in the same room as me.

Hayes noticed that I was getting nervous cause of the yelling.

"Guys, stop yelling."  Hayes spoke to Cameron and Tay.

"Why?!"  Both of them yelled angrily, staring at him.

"You're scaring her."  Hayes pointed at me.

"Fuck this.  I'm out."  Tay said, leaving the room.

"Finally, the yelling stopped.  You two were giving me a headache."  Aaron said.

"Shut up Aaron."  Cameron said while sitting back down in his seat.

"I think we should give it a break.  Taylor must be tired."  Shawn said, and I nodded.

"How about we come back in the morning and we can try again, sound good?"  Matthew asked.

"Sure, sounds good."  I answer him.

The guys were heading out and Hayes was the last one.

"Hayes?"  I asked just before he could leave the room.

"Yeah cutie?"  He asked with a smile on his face.  I blush at the nickname.

"Will you stay the night with me?"

"Of course.  Anything for you,"  He smiled, "Lemme just tell the guys."  I nod as he left the room to tell the others that he wouldn't be going with them.

He came back into the room a few minutes later.  Both of us were quite tired and were ready to go to bed.  I noticed we was settling on one of the couches.

"Hayes, you can sleep up here with me."  I say.

"Baby, you have the bed, I'm okay with the couch."  He yawned.

"Well I want you here."  I say.

"Okay."  He answered, walking to the bed.  I scooted over so he had room to lay down.  He laid down, and wrapped his arms around me.  I rested my head on his chest.  In moments, I was fast asleep.  I fell asleep quite happy.

But my dreams were quite the opposite.