Chapter 24

A/n

Over 1.7k reads?!?  You guys are truly amazing!  I didn't think my story would get this much attention in so little time!  Anyways, enjoy the chapter!                                                                            

Taylor's Pov:

When I wake up, all of the guys and Mahogany, with the exception of Nash, were in the living room.  I only woke up to the sound of my favorite show, Dance Moms.  It wasn't just my favorite show thought, Mahogany and Cameron's favorite show as well.

Chloe is my favorite, Maddie is Mahogany's favorite and Cameron's favorite is Mackenzie.  Judge us all you want, we love the show.

"Hayes?"  I whispered.  I guess I must not have been that quiet because everyone's head directs their attention to me.

"Yeah baby?"  He asked, bending to my level.

"Why are you guys watching Dance Mom's without me?"  I ask, and everyone laughs.

"She's ok!"  Mahogany says.  I sit up.

"How're you doing?"  Hayes asked me.

"I feel better."  I stretch while yawning.

"Good."  Hayes wraps his right arm around my waist, giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"Aww!"  I head everyone say while staring at us.  All I could do is blush and look down at my lap.

"Don't cover your blush, you look adorable when you blush."  Everyone mocks Hayes.  I mean, Hayes has said that several billion times, I'm just surprised the guys could all say it at the same time.

"Do I say it that often?"  Hayes asked amazed.

"Yeah."  I whisper with a giggle.

After that, we just watched Dance Moms.  Only me, Mahogany and Cameron wanted to watch the show, but I guess, out of pity the guys let me watch what I wanted to watch.

-

It was about 9.  I was going to get up to get ready for bed when I got a call.

"Hello?"  I say, about to yawn.

"It's me Taylor."  Said a familiar voice.

It was Nash.

"What do you want Nash?"  I ask with a shaky voice.

"When I get out of here, just know I will find you, and you will be mine.  Even if it means I have to kill my best friends, family, or your family.  I will be the one you end up with."  Nash speaks into the phone.  "When I find you, I will kidnap you.  I will make you the mother to my kids.  I will make sure my brother, the rest of my family, or my friends don't get in the way of that."

I hang up.  I had tears in my eyes.  I'm terrified.  I run up to my room, drop my phone on the floor and go over to Hayes.  Hayes immediately opens his arms.  I didn't notice most of the other guys were also in my room until they started talking.

"Shh, baby, what's wrong?"  Hayes asked in a worried voice.

"Nash somehow got ahold of a phone, an, and he said when he gets out of jail, he's gonna find me, and make sure I was with him... He said he was gonna get me pregnant, and he was gonna make sure none of you guys get in the way of what he wants, even if that means he has to hurt or kill one of you."  I was now full on crying.  The thought of one of my friends getting hurt because of me terrifies me.  The only thing that scares me more than losing Hayes is my friends getting hurt because of me.

"Don't worry baby.  I won't let him do anything to you, or anyone else.  I'll protect you with my life."  Hayes whispers into my ear to calm me down.  It did help, but that didn't mean I was any less scared.

I just hope I don't lose any of them to Nash.