Chapter 22

DIRTY DESCRIPTION IN THIS CHAPTER!  IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ IT, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

-

Hayes's Pov:

I was in the middle of telling Taylor how perfect she was until I heard faint snoring.  I look down to see a beautiful, short attention spanned, Taylor, sleeping.  Well, looks like she hates me talking about how perfect she is.  Just then, Nash walked in.

"What are you two doing in my room?"  Nash asked me.

"Shh!  Taylor's sleeping!"  I whisper exclaimed.

"Again, why are you guys in my room?!"  Nash asked like Taylor wasn't sleeping.  Just then, I heard a small yawn, and see Taylor woke up.  Thanks Nash.

Taylor's Pov:

I wake up to someone talking loudly.  I open my eyes and see Nash at the doorway and Hayes sitting up talking to Nash.

"Babe, you can go back to sleep."  Hayes says.

"I only fell asleep because you were talking too much about me."  I say.

"Why aren't you guys in Hayes's room?"  Nash asked.

"My room is a mess."  Hayes says simply.

"Whatever, just please get out of my room."  Nash says impatiently.  Hayes and I get up and head to the door.  Hayes exits the room first.  Before I could leave Nash's room, Nash closed the door in my face.

"What are you doing?"  I asked Nash.

"Shut up."  He growled as he put a clean sock in my mouth and tied a bandana on me so I couldn't talk. I was about start untying the bandana until he grabbed my wrists and tied them to his bed frame with rope.  I do what I can and try and kick him, anywhere.

Unfortunately, this plan didn't work because he sat on my legs.

"Lay back, and let me enjoy myself."  He said with a smirk.

I shake my head, knowing what he was going to do.  The one thing I never told the guys or anyone is that when Ryland kidnapped me, he had raped me a couple of times.  I did make sure I wasn't pregnant thought.

I get snapped out of my thoughts when Nash starts pulling down my jeans and Hayes starts banging on the door.  

Nila, Chad and Skylynn weren't home anymore, they went to the grocery store.  Looks like I only have Hayes to get me out of this.

My jeans were fully off at this point.  I tried closing my legs but of course, he's too strong, so he prys open my legs and takes off my underwear.  He comes right between me, before he did anything, he speaks.

"It won't hurt as much as you think it will."  He smirks, slides a condom on and pushes in.  And let me tell you, it hurt like a bitch.

As time went on, tears were streaming down my face, Nash was enjoying himself, and Hayes was trying to knock down the door.

Just when I gave up on the thought of Hayes helping me, Hayes breaks down the door and shoves Nash off of me.  He puts a blanket on me for obvious reasons and starts to untie me.  Once I was out of the ropes and the sock and bandana were off of me, I wrap my arms around Hayes, relieved he saved me.  Once Hayes wrapped his arms around me, I finally felt safe.

When I look at Nash with my tear filled eyes, he was smirking.

"It's a shame I couldn't finish what I started with Taylor."  This made Hayes even more mad.

"It's a shame I haven't already called the cops."  Hayes says while taking out his phone.  He dials 911 and starts talking.  "The cops should be here any minute now."

"Ok."  Nash seemed chill, which is surprising because he just raped me, and he's about to be taken away by the cops.  This guys is the most retarded person I've ever met.  (A/n I don't actually mean that, I love Nash, but for the purpose of this story, Taylor hates Nash right now.)

Once the cops come, they take Nash away.  The cops want me to go to the hospital just to make sure I didn't get some disease or anything.  I stand up and start walking but it hurt almost as much as when he was actually raping me.

Hayes could see I was in pain, so he gently picks me up bridal style and walks down the stairs and outside to his front lawn.  Hayes is honestly the best.  I don't know what I would do without him.