Chapter 23

Taylor's Pov:

After a short car ride, we finally arrived at the hospital. Hayes takes me into a room and has to leave after that and wait in the waiting room for obvious reasons.

The doctor comes in, does some testing, and leaves the room. After a good 20 minutes, the doctor comes back in and lets me know that I am perfectly ok, with the exception of the pain. But frankly, I'd rather have this pain than Nash give me some disease.

Hayes was called back in so he can help me walk.

"So, you ok?" Hayes asked.

"Yeah." I reply. He smiles and sighs out of relief.

"Thank god." He kisses my cheek. He picks me up and leads me out of the hospital and out to a car where Cameron and Taylor were in the front.

"Hey." Cam says from the drivers seat, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"Hi." I mumble.

"I can't believe Nash would do that." Taylor says, looking at his lap. In my head, thoughts were whirling around why did he do it anyways? Why did he want to see me in pain? Didn't he like me?

I started drifting off to sleep, but that was before we hit a huge bump and hit my head on the roof of the car.

"Oww." I groan, rubbing my head.

"You ok baby?" Hayes asked, hugging me.

"Yeah, I'm perfectly fine, you moron." I mumble, tired, in pain and unhappy. (A/n like what I did with that? Matt Shively says it in Expelled.. no? ok, back to the story)

"Someone's a bit grumpy." Taylor says.

"Taylor, dude, leave her alone, she's had a tough day, she doesn't need to hear that she's a little grumpy." Hayes stands up for me. That shut Taylor up. Isn't he the best boyfriend a girl could ask for?

Once we get to my place, I was about to fall asleep, again.  I feel Hayes's strong arms, holding me bridal style, taking me out of the car and into my house.

I suddenly feel my body being laid onto a couch, a nice relief after everything that has happened today.

I soon drift off to sleep.