Chapter 19

A/n

Thank you all for 1k reads!!!!  It really encourages me to write more because I know people actually want to read it!  It also encourages me to see those comments that tell me to write more and stuff like that!  Anyways, enjoy the chapter :)

-

Taylor's Pov:

I can't believe Hayes is here.  With Tay and Cam.  As soon as Hayes sees me, the other guys look at my direction, all of their eyes go big.

"Mahogany can we please go?"  I asked.

"No, this is why I got you out of the house.  You two need to talk this out."  Mahogany explains.  I cannot believe what I am hearing.

She knows I don't want to see him!

After a few minutes of fighting with Mahogany, I finally give in.  We walk over to the guys.

"Hey Cam, Tay."  I say with a small smile, completely ignoring Hayes.  Both Tay and Cam get up and give me a hug.  I mean, I haven't seen them in 2 weeks, I kinda want a hug from a couple of my best friends.

"Now, get to talking with Hayes.  Neither of you are leaving until you both have a clear understanding of what happened that day in the hospital."  Cam says.  Thanks Cam.  (Note the sarcasm).

Tay, Mahogany and Cam leave to another table.  I sit on the opposite side of Hayes.  At first, there's an awkward silence, but Hayes is the one to speak up first.

"Nash told me that he kissed you purposefully.  That way we would break up and he could have you all to himself."  Hayes whispers.

"All I want to know is why you wouldn't believe me.  You know I never will cheat on you.  Yet, you thought I was cheating on you."  I was desperate for an answer.

"Ba- I mean, Taylor, it looked like you were enjoying it.  I mean, your eyes were closed and your hands were on his chest."  He looks down.

"Hayes, my eyes were closed because I was disgusted and my hands were on his chest because I was trying to push him away."  I explain.  When he looked up at me, I could see guilt in his eyes.  His eyes were a dull blue and I could tell he was about to cry.  I was too.

"I-I'm so sorry Taylor."  A single tear fell from his beautiful eyes.  I couldn't stand looking at him cry.

"Can we please go outside?"  I asked.  He nods and we walk out of Starbucks and to a nearby park. For a day in summer, the park was completely empty.

"Why did you want to come ou-"  I cut Hayes off by kissing him softly on the lips.  I knew Mahogany, Tay and Cam were watching us in Starbucks and I wanted to do this after seeing him cry, and how much he missed me.  I missed being able to do this.

Hayes was shocked when I kissed him, but quickly kissed back.  This felt like every other kiss we've had combined and even better.  Soon I felt his tongue on my bottom lip, begging for entrance.  I gladly accepted.

When we pulled apart from the kiss, he was showing off an award winning smile, which made me smile.

"Taylor, will you be my girlfriend?"  Hayes asked.

"Of course."  I say with a smile.  Hayes wraps his arms around me, and I finally feel safe and complete.