Chapter 51: Markhyuck

Start from the beginning

"right, but what do you think I would look better on?" Donghyuck asked, wanting to know what Mark thought about his ideas.

"honestly, it doesn't matter because you would look great on anything" Mark responded with sincerity.

Donghyuck blushed but kept his composure,."Yeah, I know"

"then just wear whatever you feel the most confident and comfortable in", Mark reasoned, "either way at the end of the night you will not be wearing the clothes"

"Mark!" Donghyuck exclaimed with red cheeks as he hit Mark on the shoulder.

Mark chuckled. "I'm just saying and you probably won't even be able to walk the next day-" He continued which made Donghyuck blush even more. "alright my sweet tomato, how about we go on a date today?"

"I hate you but yes" Donghyuck pouted as he finished his breakfast.

"you love me" Mark retorted and kissed the younger forehead before going to wash his plate and change into more appropriate clothes for their date.

Donghyuck sat there for a moment thinking about all the changes that had happened within a week. for god's sake, Mark was now his boyfriend. He felt like screaming out of joy, but he didn't want to get more noise complaints from his neighbors. Other than that, he should probably get ready for his date with Mark.

"tell me again how we ended up handcuffed to a wall?" Mark asked out loud.

Next to him, Jisung patted his back with his free hand. "two words, escape room" The younger responded. Now you may be wondering, why are Mark and Donghyuck at an escape room?

Well, let's backtrack a little. Mark and Donghyuck's date started normal, they left the house and went for a walk in the park. Then they bought some ice cream and ate it while sitting under a tree. After that, they visited an arcade and just had fun, but then Mark received a call from Park Jisung. Jisung asked them if they wanted to join him, Chenle, Renjun, Jeno, Jaemin, Hendery, Xiaojun, and Yangyang at an escape room. All because they needed 10 people for the escape room.

Of course, Mark and Donghyuck accepted because it sounded fun. What Jisung didn't tell them was that the theme for the escape room was the zodiac killer. They got to the escape room, the worker explained the rules to them, then they were handcuffed to the wall in a line so they were all next to each other. Oh but that's not the best part, they were locked in a dark room with only two red lights on the ceiling and a timer telling them how much time they had left. It was very scary, especially for Renjun who was slightly freaking out.

"Guys, we need to figure out how to get out of the handcuffs" Hendery exclaimed and the others looked at him with blank expressions.

Donghyuck breathed in and out before responding to the boy who was next to him. "that's what we're trying to do Hendery", he slowly said.

"huh, then do you think this key will set us free?" Hendery asked as he showed them a silver key.

"I'm gonna-", Donghyuck said and was about to throw hands but Mark stopped him.

"no", Mark whispered in his ear, "calm down"

Donghyuck nodded and took the key from Hendery to let himself free. After taking the handcuff off, he started freeing the rest.

"Alright bitches, start looking for clues unless you want to die", Donghyuck said. The purpose of the escape room was to escape the Zodiac killer's layer alive, and Donghyuck was not about to lose this game.