Chapter 35: Johnten

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Ten, David, and Johnny had just finished eating breakfast and were now eating the chocolate chip cookies that David and Ten had taken the time to bake. For most of their time eating breakfast, they just talked about random things. Of course, at some point, they received their missions by text.

Johnny's phone

From Kangmi: Johnny, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

For this mission, your goal is to get David to open up to you and Ten about his past, get to know his story. However that mission you share with Ten, your individual mission is to actually get help so you can propose to Ten.

Ten's phone

From Kangmi: Ten, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

for this mission, your goal is to get David to open up to you and Johnny about his past, get to know his story. However, that mission you share with Johnny, your individual mission is to check up on all of your sons...and I mean all three of them. (some of them are having a love crisis). good luck!

David's Phone

From Kangmi: David, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Ten excused himself from the table to get sugar for his coffee but noticed that they had run out of sugar, so his best solution? he went to ask his neighbors for some sugar. However, on the way back from Kun's apartment he found someone walking to the elevator. "oh hi Emma!" He greeted with a smile that soon turned into a mischievous smile as he thought of a way to tease his lovely son.

"Hi!" She greeted back politely.

"would you like some cookies? David and I just finished baking them" He asked while promoting his son as a cook.

"uh sure"

"Great! let's go inside my apartment, I'm pretty sure David will be happy to see you", Ten said and softly pushed her inside the apartment. Inside, they found Johnny and David stuffing their faces with cookies and upon seeing her both boys stopped eating.

Johnny swallowed the chewed-up cookies in his mouth before speaking. "Emma, what a pleasant surprise", he said as she sat down in one of the chairs.

"Yeah" She responded as Ten placed some chocolate chip cookies in front of her as well as a cup of warm milk. David glanced at her and quietly swallowed the cookies in his mouth, questioning why she was there. He was not complaining though.

"I invited her to have some cookies" Ten explained to the boys, who were looking at him with questioning expressions. "you know since David won't stop talking about her" He continued as he sipped some of his coffee.

David choked on his cookies, not expecting Ten to expose him and Johnny just snorted at David's reaction. While Emma ran to help David by patting his back and giving him the milk he was drinking.

"are you okay?" She softly asked him with a worrying tone and he nodded with a slight blush on his face.

Click

Both turned to the source of the sound and found Ten who had taken a picture of them. Emma shyly and blushing sat back down on her chair, while David glared at Ten who only responded with a wink. Ten knew that David was secretly loving this