Chapter 47: Jungseo

countdown: 1 month before the twins have to leave, 3 weeks before the concert

MONDAY

Jinwoo woke up because of his alarm, which meant that their practices for the mini-concert would start now. He lazily sat up and went to wake up his twin sister. After five minutes of trying to wake her up, both found themselves changing into comfortable clothes and using the bathroom one by one. They grabbed their phones, water bottles, a charger and headed to the dance studio. Of course, after leaving a note for Junseo and Jungwoo. Not wanting to disturb their sleep, they opted for leaving a note.

I'll be out with Miyoung and Emma for the whole day! and Jinwoo will be out with Jian and David. we promise the be back early or before curfew...<3

~Jieun : )

The twins arrived at the dance studio just right behind David. Both were amused to see Jian on the floor sleeping, Miyoung checking herself out in the mirror, and Emma getting measured by Joshua. Jieun and Jinwoo looked at each other and shrugged, Jinwoo went to talk to Miyoung for the meantime while Jieun went to bother the sleeping Jian.

After everyone was done getting measured, Yeongdo had them sit on the floor. "ready for practice?" Yeongdo asked brightly and everyone groaned. "sounds like you are"

"Nope not even in the slightest" Jian answered sleepily. The twins had to agree on that, it was way too early in the morning.

"well this all needs to be ready within 3 weeks because the concert will be in THREE weeks", Yeongdo said and started handing them a packer of papers, "here are the lyrics to all the songs. The parts have already been divided, and the songs which you will actually dance to are highlighted. Not everyone will be in every performance so make sure you read which song you are doing"

"this week you will focus more on the songs that require dancing, and I did hire a choreographer that will be here in a few minutes. make sure to learn all the songs and practice the duos. any questions?"

"no" The six teens responded as they went through the packet.

Youngmi looked through most of her parts and noticed that she would not be singing 'Yestoday' but she would be performing 'the 7th sense'(her favorite song). Jinwoo also looked through most of his parts and was satisfied with most of them. However, the twins had an advantage since they knew almost every nct song.

"Today you will start by learning Regular English version and 119 by NCT dream" Yeongdo said just as their choreographer came in, "good luck"

The six teens stood up from the floor and greeted the choreographer respectfully then looked at their leader for some reassurance. Emma looked at her bandmates and gave them reassuring smiles. Jinwoo and Jieun looked at each other. "VVS is my diamond, I don't need no light to shine" They murmured to each other.

Junseo and Jungwoo woke up hours later after the twins had left. However, they were woken up by the sound of someone continuously knocking on their door. Jungwoo groaned and tried to ignore the knocking but it was just getting louder. He sighed and went to open the door while Junseo stayed asleep. As soon he opened the door, he wanted to close it but Taeil's foot stopped him.

"Jungwoo! how are you?" Taeil asked as he and Doyoung invited themselves inside the apartment.

Jungwoo closed the door after the two walked in and followed them to the living room. "well I was sleeping before you two decided to interrupt my beauty sleep"

"sorry not sorry", Doyoung said with a smile.

"Why are you here?" Jungwoo questioned the couple.