Chapter 38: Kunsol

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

MONDAY

10 am

Hansol's phone

From Kangmi: Hansol, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Jian to open up to you and Kun about his past and get to know his story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Kun, your individual mission is to ask Kun to be your boyfriend, you're welcome, and stop bothering me about this. I'll get people to help, but don't break his heart again or I will cut your dingdong off. good luck!

Hansol shivered and knew that he would cherish this second opportunity. Come to think about it, Kangmi had done a lot for him and he surely doesn't know how to repay her but for now, he'll just focus on making Kun happy.

Kun's phone

From Kangmi: Kun, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Jian to open up to you and Hansol about their past and get to know their story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Hansol, your individual mission is to check up on Chenle and make sure Joshua feels at home.

Jian's Phone

From Kangmi: Jian, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Joshua's phone

From Kangmi: Joshua I know you said that you wanted to take part in this, but I think you take some time for yourself. However, if you really want to do this then be at SM by 11:30 am and I will give the instructions to be their stylist.

"Kun hyung, I need to be at SM by 11:30" Joshua told Kun who was cooking breakfast. Kun looked at him over his shoulder and noticed the tired look on Joshua's face.

"are you sure you don't want to rest?" Kun asked softly. He was concerned and worried since Joshua looked tired and sad, which was normal considering what had happened. However, Kun was now the one legally in charge of Joshua since he had adopted him.

Joshua shook his head but then realized that Kun wasn't looking at him. "I'm fine, plus I need something to take my mind off all the sad things", the teen explained.

"hmm alright, can you go tell Jian and Hansol that breakfast is ready", Kun said. He sighed as he placed everything on the table.

"Yup," Joshua exclaimed and headed to his now shared bedroom with Jian. To his surprise, Jian was awake and ready for his day. Although, he was holding a glass of water. "what are you doing?" He asked Jian.

Jian looked at him with a smile and made his way to the door. "don't worry little bro, I will go wake up our lovely father", the oldest said. He walked to the bedroom across from theirs while making sure that Kun didn't see him. Joshua took a minute to process everything before joining Kun at the dining table.

A few moments later, a laughing Jian sat next to Joshua and an angry Hansol made his way to Kun. "look at what he did to me" Hansol exclaimed with a pout and Kun looked at him unamused.

"just go change and then come eat" Kun told him but Hansol looked at him in disbelief. Kun gave him a look and Hansol immediately did what he was told. He then gave Jian, who was still laughing, the mom look which made Jian stop laughing in an instant. "I thought I told you to tone down your pranks"