Chapter 15: Doil pt.2

{EDITED AND REPUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Miyoung shyly and with her parent's motivation met her new friends. To be fair, she didn't really have a choice but Taeil and Doyoung did give her a pep-talk. Upon meeting them she was surprised by everyone's different personalities. The twins, Jinwoo and Jieun, bright and joyful aura, Emma's motherly and strong aura, David's nice and calm aura, Jian's sporty and flirty aura, Joshua's friendly and bright aura, and Yeongdo's serious and sarcastic aura. They were all so different but somehow complemented each other's personalities. She also got to learn their ages, Harry Potter's house and overall had a wonderful time with them.

They were the friends she always wanted. However, one of them did manage to stand out to her and she didn't know why. That person made her feel giddy, happy, and comfortable for some reason and she had just met them that day. Well aside from that, she got a makeover by Jieun and was able to show Taeil and Doyoung. The pair had approved of her makeover with smiles and she had to admit that she actually felt pretty now.

By evening she found herself in Yeongdo's apartment having her first-ever sleepover. Currently, they had separated the group into two, Jieun's idea, and found themselves in a different room than the boys. Why? you may ask because according to Jieun this would help the boys get to know each other and the girls to get to know each other. Or how she put it, let's separate into tops and bottoms which explains why Joshua was with the three girls. They also got matching "Harry Potter" pajamas. Of course, everyone got their own house and the girls and Joshua also got shorts to match their pj's because according to them sleeping in shorts was comfortable. However, they all decided to wear their PJ pants because they were not about to wear the short shorts in front of the others.

After getting comfortable in the spare room and after changing into their pj's. Joshua and the girls began their little small sleepover before heading back to the living later at night for the big sleepover. Jieun made sure that none of the boys were outside their room before starting a sirius conversation.

"let's get real here, which boy do each of you like?", Jieun asked in a business-like tone, "and it better not be my man's or I will throw hands"

The rest laughed nervously at her serious face and didn't doubt her words. "And who exactly is your man?"

"Jian", she said and they breathed in relief.

"Well mine is Yeongdo", Joshua said with a clear blush on his face. However, a certain ginger boy flashed in his mind as well.

"makes sense, it fits in with the 'i fell in love with my boy best friend' trope", Jieun said. Joshua blushed even more if that was possible. "What about you Emma?"

"uhh I guess David", Emma responded softly.

"Interesting", Joshua whispered and then they all looked at Miyoung, "and you Miyoung?"

Miyoung was flustered by their sudden attention to her. "I don-t know"

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"Well I've never actually experienced or know what liking someone is", she said in a small voice. Emma gave her a comforting smile, while Jieun seemed to be thinking about something.

"Then we'll help you find out", Jieun said with a bright smile and whispered something to Joshua and Emma. "just answer the following questions"

"Okay", Miyoung said nervously.

"Is there someone who you find attractive but not in a friendly or family type of way?"