Chapter 13: Johnten

{EDITED & REPUBLISHED}

Two weeks after the last Johnten Chapter

Monday

It was Monday morning and for some reason, Johnny had woken up early and in a really good mood. After some contemplating and admiring his lovely boyfriend, he decided to make breakfast for his boyfriend and son.

With a smile, he cooked, feeling a sudden wave of happiness. After finishing and placing everything in plates, he went to wake up David but stopped in front of the door when he heard singing from inside the boy's room.

Johnny smiled to himself and softly knocked on the door. "David, breakfast is ready", he told David without going inside the room. Johnny then walked to his bedroom to wake up the love of his life.

Johnny took one look at Ten's angelic face before taking the blanket off the younger one only to reveal Ten in boxers and wearing one of his shirts. "babe wake up"

"But I need my beauty sleep" Ten whined sleepily and covered his face with a pillow to block the light from hitting his face.

"you're already beautiful", Johnny said as he admired Ten's body, "really beautiful" Ten smiled on his pillow knowing very well that Johnny was looking at his body.

Johnny bit his lips, took a deep breath, and left the room before anything unholy happened making Ten smirk. He had quite a lot of power over Johnny.

"The food is delicious" Ten complimented Johnny's food as he always does. "just like the person who cooked it"

"Thank you", Johnny replied with a wink. David watched them with an amused face and laughed. By this point, he didn't mind the shameless flirting they did in front of him and rather found it quite funny. Plus, he could learn a few things from them. Although, one thing he was glad about was that the couple's room was soundproof.

"Oh, by the way, our second mission came in today" Johnny announced, getting the red envelope that contained a letter inside just for Ten to snatch it from him.

"I want to read it", Ten said with an innocent smile before reading the letter.

"Johnten couple: WoW you guys survived two weeks!

Anyways, the name of your first mission is Friends and Family.

For this mission, David will meet new friends and the rest of NCT, and to make it more interesting I decided to make some families bigger. For example, your family now consists of five people.

Ten=mom

Johnny=dad

Hendery=oldest sibling

Donghyuck=middle child

David=youngest

Yes, Hendery and Donghyuck are now part of your family. Aside from that, every day there will be something different going on and this mission will go on for two weeks", Ten said and continued to read the letter after taking a breath.

"Week 1:

Monday=David meets Donghyuck

Tuesday=David meets Hendery

Wednesday= free day

Thursday= David spends the day with Donghyuck, and Hendery (Ten and Johnny will take care of Markhyuck's son Jungha)

Friday= David spends the day with Donghyuck, and Hendery pt.2 (Ten and Johnny will take care of Markhyuck's son Jungha)

Saturday & Sunday= do whatever you want :)