Chapter 40: Markhyuck

Comincia dall'inizio

"Donghyuck can we put out differences aside for these next few days and just enjoy our time with baby jun?" He asked hopeful that Donghyuck would agree.

Donghyuck thought about it for a moment and nodded. At least now they had reason to be peaceful with each other, but Mark didn't want for it to just last a few days so he needed a plan or something.

later on that day

Mark's phone

Groupchat: Kangmi and her three siblings

Johnny: code blue code blue!

Mark: what was code blue again?

Kangmi: he needs help because he is proposing to the love of his life

Kangmi: Mark didn't give you a list with the codes and what they meant

Mark: I lost it

Jaehyun: anyways, Johnny do you at least have the engagement ring?

Johnny: nope

kangmi added Junseo, Lucas, Jieun, Jinwoo, Emma, David, Joshua, Yeongdo, Jian, and Miyoung, Doyoung, Taeil, Taeyong, Chenle, Jisung, Sungchan, Shotaro, and Hansol.

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Jiuen: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

well, Mark now had a plan to resolve things between him and Donghyuck.

TUESDAY

Mark and Donghyuck were currently sitting in Kangmi's office since they had to meet with her like everybody else.

"Congratulations for succeeding in taking care of baby jun! you get a prize and we are one step ahead to an NCT comeback with all 21 members" Kangmi exclaimed.

"thank you", Mark said with a tired smile.

"what's our prize?" Donghyuck asked.

"a trip to Canada", she said, "however regarding when you will go will be established some other time with Xiaoyu"

well, at least Mark would get to visit his home country.

"Regarding the apartment, you will be able to stay there until the end of June which is when the 3-month contract ends. However, you will have the choice to go back to the dorms or stay at the apartment, so?" Kangmi asked.

"go back to the dorms" Donghyuck answered.

Kangmi nodded and then looked at Mark who also nodded in agreement. "then that's settled" She smiled at them. "I need baby jun to be here by 9 am on Thursday, you understand?"