Chapter 59- Blood Baths

Start from the beginning

"I will be worthy of you. I promise." He whispered to himself as he headed towards the admissions gate.

~~

Interrogation.

You relished the moments you were able to interrogate others. There was something about the power trip of gaining new knowledge and scaring the daylights out of some poor villain's soul that entertained you. Getting interrogated though...

Getting interrogated sucked.

Most of the time, you were extremely lucky about never being caught and if you were, you could just teleport away or ghost through your capturers. This time though...something went wrong and now Hawks was trapped in one side of a warehouse and you were blindfolded and strapped in another. Sure you could ghost or teleport away, but this was a warehouse owned by someone named 'The Doctor' who according to Whiz Kid's intelligence, worked with the League of Villains. Even though you were the one in the chair, when being interrogated there was always the opportunity to learn from the person asking the questions. They are asking questions for a reason...wondering why you are there, who you are, who you're working for...etc...but if you are able to manipulate their questions, then you could learn the information they weren't originally going to tell you.

There was a problem though. 

In order to blindfold you, the group that captured you had to unmask you...therefore revealing your face to be the same as the Phantom Hero: Astral who was shown in the news. This kicked your nerves into overdrive because if this information got out that you were actually a mercenary...that shinobi was actually working with the heroes...

Well...a target could be placed on not only your head but Hawks', All Might's, and Katsuki's.

This left you with one option. 

"So, you're the little bitch that was fucking around with All Might huh? What made you think you could come in here and fuck with us?" One of the men standing in front of you said. He was holding something large in his hand but you couldn't quite tell if it was a metal pipe or baseball bat. The sound of it tapping a metal ring he was wearing was the only thing distinguishing the type of material the object was. 

"Fucking around with All Might? No. Little bitch? Yes. Fucking with you? I have better taste than that," You grinned at the man you couldn't see, but it was quickly wiped off your face as one of the cronies smacked you with a loud crack of his hand. A rush of sharp pain came over your left side and you quickly spit out a metallic taste of blood in your mouth from biting your tongue.

"So...why are you crawling about here with your little bird boyfriend of yours? Tryna get a little taste of power?" His deep and smoke-filled voice rasped out. Your eyebrows furrowed, finally finding something to latch onto.

"Power...you could say I've been craving it," You muttered with almost a seductive tone to prove your desire. You did what was called 'leashing' in the business. When you are counter-interrogating someone, latching onto a topic they revealed and pursuing it further without knowing what it really was about is a great way to get new information.  You leashed onto the idea of 'power', thinking of the possibilities this could mean for the connection between the League of Villains and 'The Doctor'. The oldest gang member came close to you with the smell of cigarettes still on his breath. He planted the tip of the pipe or bat -or whatever the hell it was- against the concrete floor with a loud clanking sound.

"Well, it looked like you had more than one quirk on TV...so what did the Doc give ya? Super strength? Extra speed? A nice set of tits?" His lips were basically against your ear, his left hand gripping the back of your head with a sharp and painful tug. "I'm sure we could make use of you with a nice set of perky tits. Ain't that right boys?" A hum of agreement reached his partners and you knew you were going to have to put an end to this soon. If his hand started to explore...