"I would have asked you if it is related to the things you guys studied. I told you about the classes I took, right? It is related to that and that's why I asked him." I added and he finally looked normal.

"Then it's fine!" he mumbled stepping away but Kavitha stopped him.

"Why it is fine now? Were you jealous before that she is asking someone else instead of you?" She asked making me frown at her while he just shook his head and walked away to reach his class side along with others.

"Why did you ask that?" I asked glancing at her but she shrugged while ignoring my question completely.

****

"Again?" I asked hearing his reply and he gave a shocked look.

"I should be the one to say that. How many times will you come here?" he asked frowning at me after covering up his shocked look.

"Swapnil Sir! It's really about the doubt I have and nothing else. I am not at all trying to hit on you." I assured him and he immediately looked around.

"What are you saying?" this is the first time he is not as stiff as all the time I saw him and I smiled at him.

"I note down the doubt I have and you can just check it. And I will definitely not be like that senior. I will never make you feel discomfort and will treat you just as a professional. She is completely wrong to do all that." I continued to talk after passing the paper hoping he will stop misunderstanding me but his look turned fierce this time.

"If you don't know anything then don't talk about it next time." After hearing those fierce words I had to step out but wishing at the same time that he will check the paper.

I must have crossed a line based on rumors but others are also crossing a line based on the rumors. I shook my head to forget about that and rushed out of the staff room only to step back to stop myself from colliding with another student.

"You are Mihira, right?" I got startled hearing that question from the basketball star of our university even though he is from Mechanical engineering.

"Y...yes, Senior!" I replied feeling special that he remember my name but how does he know it.

"I saw you playing basketball with someone else and found that you are Mihira and from the computer science department." He explained as if he can hear it.

"Let's play together some other time." He added when his phone rang and walked into the staff room after nodding at him.

I smiled walking out of the building and continued to walk towards the parking lot where I found others waiting for me.

"Why are you smiling like that? Did Sir accepted to clear your doubts?" Kavitha asked holding my hand.

"No! I passed the paper and came out." I replied chuckling still remembering the fact that Senior remember my name.

"Then why are you smiling like that?" she asked frowning.

"Can we go now? I need to go home early and it's better to go now before the café fills up." Kalyan asked and I gave him a nod before turning towards Abhi who is staring at me with a frown.

"Mihira!" we all heard someone calling my name and I turned around only to find the Senior running towards me.

"Swapnil Sir asked me to pass this note for you." He said passing the paper I just gave to Sir but found his message regarding the timings when I can ask him about these topics.

"Thank you so much, Senior." I mumbled glancing up with a smile.

"No problem! We can have a game tomorrow. Are you free?" he asked smiling back.